Hi! We'll be leaving on a driving trip to the Charleston area next week and expect to stop the first night between the Virginia/North Carolina Border and Wilson, North Carolina. I'd love to know if anyone can recommend a nice, clean Hotel off of 95? I've always been leery of the types of Hotels along Highways and would love to get info from someone who has stayed somewhere in that area that they can recommend. Thanks so much!
Hotels along I-95 in northern to mid North Carolina?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 2 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 3 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 4 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 5 Advice on a Hamptons Day Trip
- 6 Travel West Coast
- 7 New York City Restaurants
- 8 Timeshare Nightmares
- 9 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 10 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 11 Helicopter tours from Vegas to Grand Canyon
- 12 Chicago Architectural River Tours - which one for us?
- 13 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 14 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 15 Brooklyn why?
- 16 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 17 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 18 New York City Subway Fare Payment
- 19 Rafting in Wisconsin
- 20 Cocoa Beach Restaurant Recommendations near Courtyard Cocoa Beach
- 21 Hawaii Trip. Paradise Lost (Or At Least Misplaced)
- 22 Phoenix restaurants
- 23 5 week in US/Mexico
- 24 Camping at Grand Canyon, Bryce, Zion and Arches
- 25 10 day trip to California