We are planning our honeymoon for February and are looking for any suggestions for things we must see/do/stay/eat etc!
We are in Australia so I'd like to be able to book as much as I can myself to save agents fees. We love good food, wine, anything outdoors, history, art, music...the list goes on so I'm open to all ideas!
So far we know we'll have around 5 weeks maybe more depending on how much we want to jam in
Here's what I have so far:
New York 2 nights? Broadway, art gallery, fancy dinner?
Self drive Blues tour 11 days across the south, Route 66, Memphis, Nashville all the standards, maybe a couple of extra nights in New Orleans for Mardi gras? Ending in Vegas for 2-3 nights, see a show, VIP pool, waste precious money on the tables
Then I really want to stay in a romantic, secluded log cabin for maybe 5 days and just chill and spend time together, bush walks, nice dinners, hot tubs I'm thinking colorado? Would we drive from Vegas or fly? Where is best in colorado (or any other state) for this kind of thing and is there still snow in feb (my fiancé has never seen snow so I'm hoping there is!)
Then I'm kinda stuck for where else to go.. But I want to end the trip relaxing again on a beach, maybe Mexico?
Sorry for the long post! Any help is appreciated
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help me with this
- 2 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 3 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 4 Weather in Chicago
- 5 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 6 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 7 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 8 SW Colorado-help with details please
- 9 7 days in Maine September 23,2017
- 10 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 11 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 12 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 13 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 14 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 15 Dining in St. Louis
- 16 AR State Parks
- 17 family with 3 boys needing help for west coast itinerary
- 18 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 19 NYC For The Day
- 20 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon in August
- 21 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 22 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 23 JFK Terminal 8
- 24 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 25 California Trip