We are planning on taking our honeymoon in October 2011!! We want to honeymoon in Hawaii and looking for advice on where to go. We would like to fly to just one island and have a romantic hotel. We would like a regular hotel versus a hut/cabana. We aren't looking to spend a large sum of money, just a small relaxing honeymoon for 5 days. Any ideas or suggestions?
Honeymoon in Hawaii
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 3 weeks coast to coast from Boston to San Francisco - Help!
- 2 Louisiana Hotel Questions
- 3 Flying New Orleans-Burlington Vt, which airline? Where should I connect?
- 4 Prince Philip Cruise (Whittier) vs Kenai Fjords (Seward)
- 5 New England September
- 6 Yosemite in Winter
- 7 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 8 Active Vacation
- 9 Quick SoCal question
- 10 Required snow tires & rental cars?
- 11 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 12 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 13 New York (for women turning 50th) 2015
- 14 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 15 Tampa in February
- 16 Restaurants in Lakeland, FL
- 17 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 18 NYC LES Restaurant A Casa Fox
- 19 NYC taxi vs car service
- 20 San Francisco-renting a car for a day
- 21 Car Rental West Palm Beach
- 22 Group of 10 adults to Hawaii
- 23 Austin Food Trucks
- 24 Weekend road trip from Omaha
- 25 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip