When I was in NYC about 15 years ago we went to a hologram museum tucked down a little side street in Manhattan. It was unbelievably cool and I'd love to take my kids there when we go in December. Unfortunately, I can't find any information about it now. Does anyone know if it still exists?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 September trip to Michigan
- 2 DC, Philadelphia, New York, Maine, Acadia NP and Niagara Falls in 11 days?
- 3 Road Trip
- 4 New York Yankee Station
- 5 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 6 California: Sonoma/ San Fran/ Carmel
- 7 Restaurant recommendations for Washington DC - city centre
- 8 Restaurant recommendations for lower east side & upper west side
- 9 Driving from NYC to Montreal - pls recommend a place to eat in upstate NY
- 10 Have you done an aquarium sleepover?
- 11 Looking for a beach front place from central to northern Cal
- 12 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 13 Stubhub and NFL Tickets
- 14 Day Trip OUT of Los Angeles
- 15 Roads into Estes Park
- 16 Whale watching
- 17 New York City Borough Walking: Where for Diverse Flavorful Neighborhoods?
- 18 San Antonio suggestions anyone?
- 19 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 20 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 21 Houston in September
- 22 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 23 Studio-size Apartments, Guest Houses for rent, Ojai and Ventura
- 24 Great Girls' Weekend in NYC!
- 25 New York City Restaurants