Hi to All,
Planning a trip to Yosemite and/or Sequoia National Park in California around October. Just wondering...are there a lot of mosquitoes in either of these places?
I ask because I attract mosquitoes all the time so they're a big problem for me.
I'm currently based in LA. What would be the driving time to get to each park from here?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 1-(800) 9272480 QuickBooks PRO tech Support Intuit PRO number RICHARD
- 2 Disneyland Grand Californian
- 3 help me plan a Cali trip
- 4 10-hour MIA layover ideas?
- 5 Colorado Shows Off
- 6 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 7 Trip to San Francisco in Dec 2017
- 8 Wilmington DE questions
- 9 San Francisco to Seattle in a day (fires in Oregon)
- 10 New England Tour
- 11 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 12 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 13 Inexpensive Restaurants Near Canyonlands and Capitol Reef?
- 14 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle
- 15 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 16 NYC 9/11 Tour - best options?
- 17 Muir Woods in October
- 18 Dining after show at Sondheim Theatre
- 19 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 20 Southern California Sand Dunes - Oceano Dunes
- 21 Alaska trip rough Itinerary for Sep 2017
- 22 Mesa Verde question
- 23 Planning our Move
- 24 Road Trip Travel Advice - 2 Days or 3?
- 25 Great Smoky Mountains trip: Tennessee or North Carolina?
HELP! Mosquitoes a problem in Yosemite or Sequoia Nat'l Park (CA)??
Hi to All,