Hi to All,
Planning a trip to Yosemite and/or Sequoia National Park in California around October. Just wondering...are there a lot of mosquitoes in either of these places?
I ask because I attract mosquitoes all the time so they're a big problem for me.
I'm currently based in LA. What would be the driving time to get to each park from here?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Quick Honeymoon ideas for Nov?
- 2 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 3 Myrtle Beach hotels that meet my specific criteria
- 4 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 5 New England Winter get away with older kids
- 6 Bed and Breakfast
- 7 Route from South Rim Grand Canyon to Moab?
- 8 Weekend Getaway with Sights and Horsebackriding Help!!
- 9 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 10 California relaxing vacation ideas
- 11 Lake Tahoe Honeymoon
- 12 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 13 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 14 Looking for a Bed and breakfast
- 15 Guys Ski Trip in Breckenridge
- 16 The Williamsburg Wedding
- 17 Mass Pike Electronic Tolling starts 10/28
- 18 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 19 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 20 OHare car service north suburbs
- 21 Yellowstone
- 22 Itinerary suggestion for southern Utah and Arizona
- 23 Reasonable accommodations in Wyoming
- 24 Ah, The California Wine Country!
- 25 DCArea GTG April 2017
HELP! Mosquitoes a problem in Yosemite or Sequoia Nat'l Park (CA)??
Hi to All,