Hi to All,
Planning a trip to Yosemite and/or Sequoia National Park in California around October. Just wondering...are there a lot of mosquitoes in either of these places?
I ask because I attract mosquitoes all the time so they're a big problem for me.
I'm currently based in LA. What would be the driving time to get to each park from here?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 2 USA family tour
- 3 Philly Itinerary Help
- 4 http://www.healthprev.com/green-relief-now/
- 5 Bryce and Zion hikes and photography
- 6 Little Bighorn, beartooth, Yellowstone, Tetons, Jackson hole, Cody
- 7 There's a Tulip Field in Texas!
- 8 4 days road trip southern New England
- 9 If you are healthcare an harm,
- 10 Route 81: RI to Orlando
- 11 10 days in Alaska. Help please
- 12 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 13 Which of these 3 Kona hotels
- 14 Best People Traffic Counters
- 15 trip out west horses and rafting
- 16 California road trip - RV/camping or hotels
- 17 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 18 Sky Harbor to Tucson shuttle
- 19 Limo LGA to Sayville: Which Company?
- 20 Costco Travel
- 21 Road Trip Florida to Maine
- 22 D.C. UNION STATION SIGHT SEEING
- 23 How to spend a few days in mid June near Oakland
- 24 Big Island Hawaii car rental
- 25 Country Walkers
HELP! Mosquitoes a problem in Yosemite or Sequoia Nat'l Park (CA)??
Hi to All,