Hi to All,
Planning a trip to Yosemite and/or Sequoia National Park in California around October. Just wondering...are there a lot of mosquitoes in either of these places?
I ask because I attract mosquitoes all the time so they're a big problem for me.
I'm currently based in LA. What would be the driving time to get to each park from here?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Looking for fun classy lounge/bar to visit
- 2 Ybor City - Best accommodation??
- 3 Ybor City - Best accommodation??
- 4 Nightine Transport! Best Hotel?
- 5 Has anyone been to the Carlysle Lounge lately?
- 6 Seeking Advice/Itineraries
- 7 Traveling with an infant
- 8 You think the Rainbow Room is worth a visit?
- 9 driving RT 66
- 10 Birthday vacation ideas
- 11 From Newark to Manhattan
- 12 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 13 Carrie's apartment in NY
- 14 Relocating to Washington DC
- 15 Commuting to New Jersey from Manhattan
- 16 How to get from the Frick Collection to Brooklyn Academy of Music
- 17 San Diego - Del vs. Loews Coronado Bay
- 18 Acadia National Park
- 19 Early 30's Couple Spending Two Weeks in Coastal Maine and Canada
- 20 2 1/2 days in Mesa Verde, Santa Fe, Taos
- 21 Yellowstone - places to stay
- 22 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 23 Entrance Time for Bryce, Arches, Canyonlands NPs?
- 24 Yellowstone/GTNP trip booked! Now need tour advice please.
- 25 Palm Springs, CA trip advice
HELP! Mosquitoes a problem in Yosemite or Sequoia Nat'l Park (CA)??
Hi to All,