Hi to All,
Planning a trip to Yosemite and/or Sequoia National Park in California around October. Just wondering...are there a lot of mosquitoes in either of these places?
I ask because I attract mosquitoes all the time so they're a big problem for me.
I'm currently based in LA. What would be the driving time to get to each park from here?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.beaudermaskincare.com/viatropin-and-viarexin-reviews/
- 2 http://fornatgaex.com/muscle-science/
- 3 Need help with a rough plan
- 4 Plymouth or Cape Code/NEED help
- 5 Cape Cod in September with toddler
- 6 Seattle, Portand, Hood River with kids- short notice
- 7 kauai
- 8 Last minute: late lunch near Neue Gallerie?
- 9 Hawaii Cruise
- 10 new england - a deer, a moose and a black bear too
- 11 San Fran & Napa 5/20/2016 - 5/25/2016
- 12 Which Island for a 3 week base over Christmas New Year?
- 13 First time to Alaska
- 14 San Francisco to Monterey Bay Time?
- 15 Help Flying to Portland, Maine
- 16 Hawaii - where?
- 17 BBQ
- 18 Broiled Chicken and Sour Milk Biscuits in Delaware?
- 19 Anaheim - no car
- 20 SW Colorado and Moab, UT
- 21 Pacific Northwest
- 22 2-day pass through trip in Glacier & Waterton National Park
- 23 Things to do in NYC
- 24 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 25 Boston thru New Hampshire to Quebec City
HELP! Mosquitoes a problem in Yosemite or Sequoia Nat'l Park (CA)??
Hi to All,