My boyfriend and I want to do a road trip in california for 3 weeks in september this year.
I was thinking about this route;
-yosemite national park
-sequoia national park
I would like to know if this is possible in 3 weeks? Or that it is not even enough and we can put more stops in.
I can use all the advice since this will be our first time in the US.
Thankyou in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 CANON printer 1:800:681:7208 installations CONTACT ☎ TEC*h 24*7
- 2 science based six pack
- 3 Black History Museum
- 4 Chicago 2017
- 5 Another Great DC Trip
- 6 West coast to East Coast in April-May 2018
- 7 Wash DC VRBO recommendation
- 8 Secaucus as base for New York 3 days-advice
- 9 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 10 How much time in Badlands?
- 11 3-day beach weekend in FL Nov for 2 adults
- 12 Where to stay in Little Rock AR
- 13 seeking advice -- scenic drive from DC to Chapel Hill
- 14 DC Restaurants
- 15 Sequoia National Park/Kings Canyon/Amtrak/Tours/grandchild
- 16 Short Oregon Trip
- 17 usa roadtrip
- 18 Hawaii and...where?
- 19 Visiting San Antonio early November
- 20 Route from Denver to SteamboatSprings
- 21 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 22 Christmas in Colorado
- 23 Chaco Canyon and Mesa Verde
- 24 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 25 Fall vacation in Beavers Bend State Park