Finally getting to go to California......a little later than planned but excited, nevertheless. Flying into SF, renting a car, then heading south to Monterey for 3 days, then down to Paso Robles for 2 days (near Cambria) to see Heart castle, elephant seals, wineries, then over to Yosemite Lodge At The Falls for 2 nights, then back to San Francisco for 4 nights. Tried to reserve a Green Room at Yosemite Lodge but was advised only 2 green rooms on the whole property and none were available. Can anyone recommend a building that has been renovated and is pleasant?. Read a lot of negative comments about old tired rooms. Also, any other suggestions for must see sites or restaurants, would be very welcome. Have booked Alcatraz Tour in SF, Heart Castle in Cambria and planning on the Aquarium in Monterey.
Heading to California on Thursday
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 2 NYC Department Store Windows for Christmas - Ready, Set, Go
- 3 Side Show is a must-see show on Broadway
- 4 Boston in winter?
- 5 Gulf coast - Naples, Sanibel Island, Marco Island or Fort Meyers, which one
- 6 Public transportation in Salem MA
- 7 san fran sightseeing
- 8 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 9 American Honeymoon in March
- 10 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 11 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 12 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 13 Family Friendly Resort Vacation for Holidays
- 14 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 15 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 16 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 17 Colorado Skiing
- 18 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 19 Best Route into NW Washington DC
- 20 Photo trip log from Grand Wailea
- 21 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 22 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 23 Best route home from page, az to ny?
- 24 charlotte
- 25 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando