I am just beginning to think about an October vacation in Hawaii with our baby, who will be 8 months old then. i am thinking either Maui or Oahu, but my biggest concern is getting some sort of on-site childcare. Anyone know of a hotel that offers babysitting services? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Savannah hotel
- 2 universal studios and disney
- 3 http://fitnesstalkzone.com/alpha-x-boost/
- 4 Folly, Surfside, Carolina or Wrightsville Beach?
- 5 Utah National Parks visit
- 6 marriot cypress harbour
- 7 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 8 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 9 Hotel in Reno
- 10 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 11 Spring Break @ Big Bend
- 12 Hwy 1/Big Sur Update
- 13 Visiting Glacier Nat'l Park with 18 mo old.
- 14 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 15 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 16 Oregon: Portland, Redwood NP, Crater Lake
- 17 Retiring to Tucson
- 18 Trinity Site, NM
- 19 Santa Fe Itineray
- 20 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 21 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 22 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 23 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 24 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 25 Charleston and/or Savannah in 4 days