I am just beginning to think about an October vacation in Hawaii with our baby, who will be 8 months old then. i am thinking either Maui or Oahu, but my biggest concern is getting some sort of on-site childcare. Anyone know of a hotel that offers babysitting services? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yellowstone and...what park would you do?
- 2 Hiking and biking hotel options
- 3 Chicago Cab
- 4 Who offers multi-island guided birding trips in Hawaii?
- 5 Restaurants in DC
- 6 Broadway show tickets
- 7 4th of July in Chicago
- 8 Quick trip to New Mexico
- 9 San Antonio and Austin with 21 and 23 year old daughters
- 10 GRAND CIRCLE 1 week RV/Campervan
- 11 Getting to Oneonta or Delhi, NY
- 12 Carmel- Tickle Pink
- 13 BYOB in New York City
- 14 Sedona to Vegas
- 15 Hawk's
- 16 Oahu hotels
- 17 A stop between St Louis and Little Rock
- 18 Driving from Carmel to Incline Village on Wednesday
- 19 New York City to New Orleans Itinerary
- 20 pulling a tent trailer in utah
- 21 Bryce Canyon Astronomy Festival
- 22 Travel from Boise, Idaho to Grand Canyon
- 23 Is the California Zephyr really a once in a life time experience?
- 24 Empire Sate: best time; best vendor etcx
- 25 Trip Report: Charleston SC, Hilton Head, Savannah GA and Jekyll Island