We'll be a family of 9 (7 adults, 2 kids under 5), in Maui for a couple of weeks. If we wanted to take a boat ride one day (no destination in particular, just to see some coastline and enjoy a few hours on the water), does anyone have a charter boat or company they can recommend? I thought with our sized group we MIGHT be able to find a small boat to charter privately versus an organized sightseeing boat ride.
Has anyone done a private boat charter in Maui?
View all United States activity »
- 1 Creating restaurant list for San Francisco - new ones??
- 2 Warm and don't Drive
- 3 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 4 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 5 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 6 Train from Boston to Rockport?
- 7 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 8 Rockport, MA dining?
- 9 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 10 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 11 Princeville in January
- 12 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 13 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 14 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 15 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 16 Roads Open to Estes Park
- 17 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 18 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 19 RIP Judy Rogers
- 20 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 21 BASEBALL SPRING TRAINING-SCOTTSDALE
- 22 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 23 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 24 hotel near Met NYC
- 25 NY - Tapas/Wine bar in theater district