We'll be a family of 9 (7 adults, 2 kids under 5), in Maui for a couple of weeks. If we wanted to take a boat ride one day (no destination in particular, just to see some coastline and enjoy a few hours on the water), does anyone have a charter boat or company they can recommend? I thought with our sized group we MIGHT be able to find a small boat to charter privately versus an organized sightseeing boat ride.
Has anyone done a private boat charter in Maui?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Palm Springs-Looking for Great Swimming Pool
- 2 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 3 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 4 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 5 Cape Cod in early April
- 6 united and carry-ons
- 7 USA with a 3 year old
- 8 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 9 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 10 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 11 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 12 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 13 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 14 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 15 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 16 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 17 Light hiking around Santa Barbara
- 18 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 19 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 20 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 21 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 22 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 23 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 24 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 25 Philadelphia