The GTTS Road is anticipated to open Friday noon June 21 weather dependent. As of Thursday afternoon we have heavy rain in lower elevations and snow falling in higher elevations with approx. 1 inch of slush on the road. Temperature at Oberlin Bend Thursday afternoon, which is just west of Logan Pass , is 30 degrees fahrenheit. Crews are working to remove mud and rock debris from yesterday's heavy rain
Going to the Sun Road
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 2 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 3 Can you help my girlfriend and me with our itinerary?
- 4 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 5 Relatively Inexpensive NYC Hotel?
- 6 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 7 Miami Marlins
- 8 Florida or caribbean
- 9 Cross Country RV Trip
- 10 California
- 11 Where should a coffee drinker worship in NYC?
- 12 Northern California in February
- 13 New England September
- 14 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 15 NYC - Taxi Cost JFK to Upper West Side
- 16 Adventure Seeker/Artist in Seattle
- 17 Ackislander
- 18 Universal Orlando
- 19 Park Central Hotel via Priceline uh-oh
- 20 Scottsdale Mexican Restaurant Near Omni Scottsdale
- 21 Roadtrip in the deep south in August?
- 22 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 23 Portsmouth NH without a car
- 24 East Coast Summer Vacation Destination
- 25 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip