Hi. I've got 4 hours free time (5:15pm to 9:15pm) from the Seatac Airport to Greyhound Station in Seattle. Can I go visit some places like the Space Needle and Pike Place Market? What bus can I take from Seatac Airport to those places and then head to Greyhound Station before 10pm? Thanks.
Going Around Downtown Seattle
View all United States activity »
- 1 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 2 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 3 Need a Good family restaurant near Disney World
- 4 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 5 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 6 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 7 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 8 Where to stay in Kauai in December?
- 9 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 10 Biloxi questions again
- 11 Denali Bus Tour Evaluation
- 12 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 13 Madison Square Garden
- 14 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 15 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 16 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 17 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 18 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 19 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 20 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 21 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 22 Warm and don't Drive
- 23 After 13 Years, We Returned to the Big Apple
- 24 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 25 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona