I am meeting three friends in Lexington Kentucky for a long weekend. We love horses, spas, antiques, shopping and great food. We will be there in July. Any great suggestions on fun places to stay, must see places, etc. would be most appreciated.
GIrl's Weekend - Lexington
- 1 Little Rock, Arkansas, Clinton Library
- 2 Iteneray help: Santa Fe-Taos-Durango-Colorado Springs
- 3 Staying at the Andaz in West Hollywood with kids.
- 4 Using public transit in San Diego
- 5 Ackislander or others- restaurants in Nantucket in 2013
- 6 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 7 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 8 Seward to Anchorage
- 9 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 10 Boat hotel vacation for a few days in Midwest
- 11 Car trip from Seattle
- 12 New Orleans - Alligator Cheesecake???
- 13 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 14 Newport, RI Questions
- 15 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 16 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 17 Savannah restaurants
- 18 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 19 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 20 Northern Idaho - Western Montana Drive
- 21 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 22 Planning Road Trip Seattle to Denver and Back
- 23 Retiring in Colorado
- 24 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 25 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls