I am meeting three friends in Lexington Kentucky for a long weekend. We love horses, spas, antiques, shopping and great food. We will be there in July. Any great suggestions on fun places to stay, must see places, etc. would be most appreciated.
GIrl's Weekend - Lexington
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best Destination in USA
- 2 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 3 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 4 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 5 Dinner stop between Boston and Bradley Airport in CT (Windsor)
- 6 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 7 x mas
- 8 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 9 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 10 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 11 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 12 Last Minute NYE Trip to DC - Fancy Tea? Other special ideas...Wanted
- 13 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 14 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 15 US 101 closed N of Florence
- 16 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice
- 17 Deep South roadtrip, 3 weeks, 2 more Brits needing your help!
- 18 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 19 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 20 Choosing best Seats Radio City
- 21 New Orleans help please
- 22 Better cooking store in Seattle
- 23 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 24 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 25 los angeles restaurants