So my friend and I are doing a roadtrip the first week of March from Rhode island to California, we're both 25 and want to know some great stops, good bars, good local shops (not malls or chains) a little sightseeing maybe, but really want to hear about some fun different routes. (we're both originally from CA so once we hit new mexico im good)
I really want to go through Oklahoma and Corpus Christi Texas...
So I was thinking ... something like Rhode island, New York, Pennsylvania, West virginia, Kentucky, Missouri, Oklahoma, Texas, New mexico, Arizona, California.. haha yaa so, if someone knows a good route... please comment!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ten Ways To Take Proper Brain Health
- 2 Oakland airport...your opinions please...
- 3 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 4 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 5 Bed and Breakfast
- 6 Weekend Getaway with Sights and Horsebackriding Help!!
- 7 New England Winter get away with older kids
- 8 New Years Eve in NYC
- 9 Route from South Rim Grand Canyon to Moab?
- 10 Harpers Ferry weekend
- 11 Quick Honeymoon ideas for Nov?
- 12 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 13 Looking for a Bed and breakfast
- 14 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 15 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 16 Lake Tahoe Honeymoon
- 17 Myrtle Beach hotels that meet my specific criteria
- 18 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 19 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 20 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 21 California relaxing vacation ideas
- 22 Guys Ski Trip in Breckenridge
- 23 The Williamsburg Wedding
- 24 Mass Pike Electronic Tolling starts 10/28
- 25 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)