So my friend and I are doing a roadtrip the first week of March from Rhode island to California, we're both 25 and want to know some great stops, good bars, good local shops (not malls or chains) a little sightseeing maybe, but really want to hear about some fun different routes. (we're both originally from CA so once we hit new mexico im good)
I really want to go through Oklahoma and Corpus Christi Texas...
So I was thinking ... something like Rhode island, New York, Pennsylvania, West virginia, Kentucky, Missouri, Oklahoma, Texas, New mexico, Arizona, California.. haha yaa so, if someone knows a good route... please comment!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alabama trip in Dec
- 2 West Coast (San Francisco to San Diego) Road Trip
- 3 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 4 Summer mountains and lakes with kids
- 5 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 6 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 7 SF and northern California - October
- 8 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 9 November redwoods trip
- 10 Yellowstone
- 11 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 12 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 13 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 14 costco Big island
- 15 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 16 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 17 Which island for R&R?
- 18 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 19 Olympic NP w/toddler
- 20 Great trip to Portsmouth, NH and Portland, ME
- 21 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 22 Your Favorite Restaurant in Annapolis
- 23 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 24 20th Anniversary NYC Fringe Festival
- 25 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy