So my friend and I are doing a roadtrip the first week of March from Rhode island to California, we're both 25 and want to know some great stops, good bars, good local shops (not malls or chains) a little sightseeing maybe, but really want to hear about some fun different routes. (we're both originally from CA so once we hit new mexico im good)
I really want to go through Oklahoma and Corpus Christi Texas...
So I was thinking ... something like Rhode island, New York, Pennsylvania, West virginia, Kentucky, Missouri, Oklahoma, Texas, New mexico, Arizona, California.. haha yaa so, if someone knows a good route... please comment!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 YAHOO@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 Tec*h 24/7
- 2 Chicago restaurants
- 3 Visting a friend during layover
- 4 How to eat cheaply in NY
- 5 Road trip advice needed please
- 6 Willamette Valley to PDX--what are the options?
- 7 Worthwhile in San Francisco
- 8 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 9 Roadtrip from Chicago to Philadelphia
- 10 6 Days in California - Advice Needed for first timer!
- 11 Yosemite vs. Yellowstone
- 12 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 13 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
- 14 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 15 Newark long term parking
- 16 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 17 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 18 Help plan my trip please
- 19 Hotel Choice Chicago: Loop or Magnificent Mile?
- 20 florida gulf coast
- 21 Heading to Asheville, NC
- 22 Chicago: Hotel Monaco, Swissotel, Sofitel?
- 23 Maui, early August
- 24 Going to the sun road open
- 25 Family Trip advice please?!