So my friend and I are doing a roadtrip the first week of March from Rhode island to California, we're both 25 and want to know some great stops, good bars, good local shops (not malls or chains) a little sightseeing maybe, but really want to hear about some fun different routes. (we're both originally from CA so once we hit new mexico im good)
I really want to go through Oklahoma and Corpus Christi Texas...
So I was thinking ... something like Rhode island, New York, Pennsylvania, West virginia, Kentucky, Missouri, Oklahoma, Texas, New mexico, Arizona, California.. haha yaa so, if someone knows a good route... please comment!
Girls Roadtrip from RI to CA...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 2 Tipping advice
- 3 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas
- 4 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 5 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 6 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 7 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?
- 8 Boston to Ohio, with visits to FDR Home and Fallingwater
- 9 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 10 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 11 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 12 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 13 West Maui Restaurants
- 14 San Diego Little Italy
- 15 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 16 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 17 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 18 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 19 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 20 Key West Hotel in January
- 21 Healdsburg tips
- 22 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 23 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 24 los angeles restaurants
- 25 Where to add a few days in Colorado?