So my friend and I are doing a roadtrip the first week of March from Rhode island to California, we're both 25 and want to know some great stops, good bars, good local shops (not malls or chains) a little sightseeing maybe, but really want to hear about some fun different routes. (we're both originally from CA so once we hit new mexico im good)
I really want to go through Oklahoma and Corpus Christi Texas...
So I was thinking ... something like Rhode island, New York, Pennsylvania, West virginia, Kentucky, Missouri, Oklahoma, Texas, New mexico, Arizona, California.. haha yaa so, if someone knows a good route... please comment!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Automatic Night Switch sensor switch
- 2 http://www.toptryloburn.com/alpha-muscle-complex/
- 3 California road trip
- 4 Tony’s Locksmith Inc
- 5 IS IT SAFE TO USE?
- 6 Florida with a 2 year old
- 7 Colorado itinerary
- 8 Oregon Coast question
- 9 traveling I 70 across Colorado
- 10 WNY, Cleveland, and Niagara on the Lake
- 11 transportation from Plano TX to Norman OK
- 12 Grand Canyon in February?? Doable?
- 13 West Virginia -the 49th state!
- 14 Tetons, Yellowstone help
- 15 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 16 Yellowstone NP planning questions
- 17 Boat Tour Suggestion in Kauai or Helicopter Instead?
- 18 Makana Charter Reviews in Kauai?
- 19 Montana from Salt Lake City: Help!
- 20 Holton Head, Amelia Island or ????
- 21 Four days in Maine for Anniversary & Birthday
- 22 Economical Restaurants in Oahu; Especially Waikiki
- 23 Solo Yosemite Lodging
- 24 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 25 ASAP Help w/San Fran to San Diego 12 day road trip with young kids