So my friend and I are doing a roadtrip the first week of March from Rhode island to California, we're both 25 and want to know some great stops, good bars, good local shops (not malls or chains) a little sightseeing maybe, but really want to hear about some fun different routes. (we're both originally from CA so once we hit new mexico im good)
I really want to go through Oklahoma and Corpus Christi Texas...
So I was thinking ... something like Rhode island, New York, Pennsylvania, West virginia, Kentucky, Missouri, Oklahoma, Texas, New mexico, Arizona, California.. haha yaa so, if someone knows a good route... please comment!
Girls Roadtrip from RI to CA...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 2 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 3 Help on which island(s) for Scuba Divers
- 4 New England in the fall
- 5 relocating travel
- 6 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 7 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?
- 8 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 9 Help with Wisconsin Dells Trip Plan
- 10 Help w road trip from Huntington Beach to SF, skipping LA area
- 11 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 12 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 13 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 14 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 15 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 16 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 17 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 18 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 19 Mesa Verde
- 20 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 21 Seattle Hyatts
- 22 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 23 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 24 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 25 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas