So my friend and I are doing a roadtrip the first week of March from Rhode island to California, we're both 25 and want to know some great stops, good bars, good local shops (not malls or chains) a little sightseeing maybe, but really want to hear about some fun different routes. (we're both originally from CA so once we hit new mexico im good)
I really want to go through Oklahoma and Corpus Christi Texas...
So I was thinking ... something like Rhode island, New York, Pennsylvania, West virginia, Kentucky, Missouri, Oklahoma, Texas, New mexico, Arizona, California.. haha yaa so, if someone knows a good route... please comment!
Girls Roadtrip from RI to CA...
- 1 Albuquerque to Denver
- 2 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 3 Itinerary Ideas for 2nd Trip to NYC ... without kids this time
- 4 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 5 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 6 Chicago: Clark & Lake Street Subway Stop
- 7 New York-Texas Road Trip
- 8 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 9 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 10 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 11 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 12 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 13 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 14 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 15 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 16 Dulles Airport to Baltimore hotel
- 17 Michigan Beaches
- 18 Southwest Crawl: Colorado to Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 19 Middlebury vt quickie
- 20 STL Bucket List - College Student
- 21 MOBILE, AL SHORT TRIP REPORT
- 22 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 23 SW Utah
- 24 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 25 What to see/do from north Texas area to SD (Mt. Rushmore area)