So my friend and I are doing a roadtrip the first week of March from Rhode island to California, we're both 25 and want to know some great stops, good bars, good local shops (not malls or chains) a little sightseeing maybe, but really want to hear about some fun different routes. (we're both originally from CA so once we hit new mexico im good)
I really want to go through Oklahoma and Corpus Christi Texas...
So I was thinking ... something like Rhode island, New York, Pennsylvania, West virginia, Kentucky, Missouri, Oklahoma, Texas, New mexico, Arizona, California.. haha yaa so, if someone knows a good route... please comment!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 2 Lake Tahoe or ?
- 3 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 4 Grand Canyon From Phoenix
- 5 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 6 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 7 OBX Corolla vs Nags Head as a Base for Sight Seeing?
- 8 Where to Spend Two Weeks in Florida in February
- 9 Extended weekend beach get away
- 10 Parking US OPEN
- 11 11 Days in Washington State and northern Oregon: what to do?
- 12 GPS app without data
- 13 Steamboat in August
- 14 Portland, Oregon, hotel: downtown or waterfront?
- 15 Southern history- walkable cities
- 16 Scenic mountain views near Spokane
- 17 Autumn in Maine
- 18 10 days vacation in Maine
- 19 One night one day in dallas accommodation
- 20 san fransisco to crater lake
- 21 Desert Southwest
- 22 JFK 10 hour layover-World Trade Center + ?
- 23 Moving from Fresno CA to highpoint NC
- 24 Zion and Bryce in July
- 25 A Gem of a Restaurant in Long Beach, CA