So my friend and I are doing a roadtrip the first week of March from Rhode island to California, we're both 25 and want to know some great stops, good bars, good local shops (not malls or chains) a little sightseeing maybe, but really want to hear about some fun different routes. (we're both originally from CA so once we hit new mexico im good)
I really want to go through Oklahoma and Corpus Christi Texas...
So I was thinking ... something like Rhode island, New York, Pennsylvania, West virginia, Kentucky, Missouri, Oklahoma, Texas, New mexico, Arizona, California.. haha yaa so, if someone knows a good route... please comment!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 2 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 3 No Spam this morning!!
- 4 Jazzfest side trips
- 5 17' uhaul from seattle wa to San Antonio Texas
- 6 75th Anniversary of Pearl Harbor Attack Events
- 7 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 8 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 9 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 10 Ideas for New York
- 11 San Francisco transit options
- 12 Road Trip From Central PA TO CA (LA, California)
- 13 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 14 Pittsburgh to Richmond - Possible Routes?
- 15 Honeymoon Trip to California
- 16 IAH to HOU Questions
- 17 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016
- 18 East Nashville or Hillsboro Village
- 19 Great OR beach house locations?
- 20 San Francisco food suggestions?
- 21 Going to L.A. dec18-25; Road trip to D.V. and on rt66
- 22 Honeymoon on PCH
- 23 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 24 CEO Dollar Rental Car
- 25 Lodging outside of Yellowstone