So my friend and I are doing a roadtrip the first week of March from Rhode island to California, we're both 25 and want to know some great stops, good bars, good local shops (not malls or chains) a little sightseeing maybe, but really want to hear about some fun different routes. (we're both originally from CA so once we hit new mexico im good)
I really want to go through Oklahoma and Corpus Christi Texas...
So I was thinking ... something like Rhode island, New York, Pennsylvania, West virginia, Kentucky, Missouri, Oklahoma, Texas, New mexico, Arizona, California.. haha yaa so, if someone knows a good route... please comment!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.healthboostup.com/spartagen-xt-reviews/
- 2 Your favourite places in New York City
- 3 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 4 cruising the Mississippi river
- 5 Juneau cruise stop
- 6 Universal Orlando 2.5 days
- 7 Niagara Falls.
- 8 Maui in October? Hyatt Regency, or quieter spot??
- 9 Trip Starting from New York
- 10 DC to Harrisonburg- need good hike
- 11 New England Canada Road Trip
- 12 Travel between Orlando and Boston.
- 13 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 14 Limited time on Maui: Advice please
- 15 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 16 Balboa Park - Recommendations for Museums/Restaurants/Gardens?
- 17 Napa Valley Hotel
- 18 The Great Debate, What is Worth Precious Money and Time in NYC
- 19 A day in Boston
- 20 Where to stay in Munising, MI?
- 21 "Kid" things to do in Stanwood area
- 22 California Summer weather/ clothing
- 23 Nilichik Ak.
- 24 public transportation to and from Freedom Trail from cruiseport
- 25 Nat Park Trip in Utah - Too Much??