So my friend and I are doing a roadtrip the first week of March from Rhode island to California, we're both 25 and want to know some great stops, good bars, good local shops (not malls or chains) a little sightseeing maybe, but really want to hear about some fun different routes. (we're both originally from CA so once we hit new mexico im good)
I really want to go through Oklahoma and Corpus Christi Texas...
So I was thinking ... something like Rhode island, New York, Pennsylvania, West virginia, Kentucky, Missouri, Oklahoma, Texas, New mexico, Arizona, California.. haha yaa so, if someone knows a good route... please comment!
Girls Roadtrip from RI to CA...
- 1 coast drive from Seattle to San Francisco
- 2 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 3 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 4 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 5 Car trip from Seattle
- 6 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 7 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 8 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 9 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 10 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 11 Best timeshare in Branson?
- 12 Dennisport: Haigis Beach v. Sea Street Beach
- 13 American Airlines reservation question
- 14 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 15 Help with New York Itinerary!
- 16 Driving from Atlanta to Orlando With kids resting stops
- 17 Customs & Checked Baggage at O'Hare - coming from Dublin Airport
- 18 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 19 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 20 Road trip New Jersey to Montana
- 21 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 22 Road Trip - Las Vegas, NV to Monterey, CA
- 23 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 24 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 25 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include