So my friend and I are doing a roadtrip the first week of March from Rhode island to California, we're both 25 and want to know some great stops, good bars, good local shops (not malls or chains) a little sightseeing maybe, but really want to hear about some fun different routes. (we're both originally from CA so once we hit new mexico im good)
I really want to go through Oklahoma and Corpus Christi Texas...
So I was thinking ... something like Rhode island, New York, Pennsylvania, West virginia, Kentucky, Missouri, Oklahoma, Texas, New mexico, Arizona, California.. haha yaa so, if someone knows a good route... please comment!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.beaudermaskincare.com/defi-collagen-serum/
- 2 Boston architecture, decorative arts, & food
- 3 11 Day Road Trip/Backpacking Trip to Utah's NPs, Looking for Suggestions.
- 4 11 day PNW coast-Olympic-Portland-Glacier
- 5 A pleasant day on the road in Oregon?
- 6 Fabulous resort for girls' getaway?
- 7 What sets a Marine aside from some guy
- 8 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 9 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 10 More lodging in Oregon for eclipse
- 11 Rules of the NY Subway
- 12 Mt Rushmore/Grand Tetons/JacksonHole/Yellowstone Adventure
- 13 Food Festival Tour
- 14 Confused about Yellowstone trip
- 15 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 16 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016
- 17 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 18 Seatte to San Fran - 3 Teenagers
- 19 California Coast Highway 1 from SF to LA Closed?
- 20 Road Trip Bucks County PA to In the Dells Wisconsin
- 21 Dividing time in Glacier
- 22 My travels to Monument Valley
- 23 Miami for 2 days
- 24 Universal Studios vacation
- 25 San Antonio Grand Hyatt versus Marriott Riverwalk