So my friend and I are doing a roadtrip the first week of March from Rhode island to California, we're both 25 and want to know some great stops, good bars, good local shops (not malls or chains) a little sightseeing maybe, but really want to hear about some fun different routes. (we're both originally from CA so once we hit new mexico im good)
I really want to go through Oklahoma and Corpus Christi Texas...
So I was thinking ... something like Rhode island, New York, Pennsylvania, West virginia, Kentucky, Missouri, Oklahoma, Texas, New mexico, Arizona, California.. haha yaa so, if someone knows a good route... please comment!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Should I go ahed with our Disney World trip over Easter
- 2 40th in Key West
- 3 Visit to the top of the Statue of Liberty
- 4 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 5 Nashville and Gatlinburg
- 6 Downtown Chicago
- 7 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 8 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 9 Miami/Disney World/Bahamas Cruise w/6yo
- 10 Safety Concerns
- 11 Planning Honeymoon with Handicapped fiance
- 12 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 13 ISO charming NYC hotel for a staycation
- 14 What to do in San Diego
- 15 Nashville
- 16 Moving to DC ( Nova area) Please help me
- 17 Beaches in Florida
- 18 fort lauderdale
- 19 First Trip to Texas -
- 20 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 21 Turning 30 in March. What shall I do?
- 22 5 days in Colorado
- 23 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 24 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 25 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP