I gotten recommendations to stay in both areas, good evening walking, restaurants, pubs? Going at the end of July for 4 nights, I've heard staying close to a metro station is a must, any thought?
Georgetown or Alexandria
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 2 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 3 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 4 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 5 moving to florida
- 6 Looking for marijuana on Big Island
- 7 Alaska Local Knowledge Request
- 8 The Seedy Side of Key West
- 9 Hotel near Miami airport
- 10 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 11 Florida's beaches questions: Siesta Key, Stump Pass, Sanibel Island
- 12 Our perfect day in Key West
- 13 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 14 culpepper
- 15 Shuttle from RSW to Naples, FL
- 16 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park
- 17 Road Trip SW
- 18 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 19 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 20 Does anyone have a place on Cape Cod?
- 21 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 22 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 23 Mesa Verde
- 24 Is Lanai worth a day trip from Maui?
- 25 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP