We are traveling to the Smoky Mountains with our 2 year old and are not sure where to stay. We're torn between a quiet cabin in the woods or a hotel with an indoor swimming pool. Also, any easy hikes to great waterfalls recommended? Thanks!
Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge: where to stay with toddler
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 2 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 3 Broadway Fall and Winter 2014/15
- 4 Las vegas-Zion-Bryce-Antelope
- 5 DiBruno Brothers - what should I buy?
- 6 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 7 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 8 camaro hire in waikiki
- 9 Orlando for Work
- 10 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 11 How to dress in Vegas
- 12 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 13 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 14 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 15 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 16 charlotte
- 17 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 18 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 19 Sonoma or napa?
- 20 USA trip
- 21 Black Hills Trip Report
- 22 Nashville TN to Newark NJ
- 23 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 24 Cape Cod in October
- 25 Air Connections on Maui