My hubby and I are from north central Texas and will be exhibiting at 3 craft shows in South Carolina and Virginia in March 2013 (Craftsmen's Classics). We will leave our hotel in Richmond, VA on Monday, March 11 and return for another show in Chantilly, VA on Wednesday, March 20. During the time between shows, we would like to take see historical sights in Philadelphia, get the best cheesesteak in Philly, observe the Amish way of life in Lancaster, and then see Mt. Vernon and other monuments and points of interest in WDC on our way back to Chantilly. We're thinking we might need a private tour guide in Philly and WDC. We're in our sixties and can walk and climb steps, but we don't have a lot of endurance. We're wondering whether we should book several different hotels, or book one to use as a home base for the area. What do u think? We could really use help planning. The more info, the better. Thanks!
From Richmond, VA to Philadelphia, Lancaster, PA to WDC - tips?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Marco Island
- 2 JFK Airport
- 3 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 4 things to do near Arches National Park
- 5 Delicate Arch in Arches national park
- 6 Arches National Park in a day
- 7 Suggestions: Where to vist July 2015 ???
- 8 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 9 Breckenridge in October
- 10 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 11 EX-LAX
- 12 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 13 Best place to see Redwoods in December
- 14 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 15 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 16 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 17 Broadway choices
- 18 N California trip questions
- 19 ABQ Balloon Fiesta - What to do in the down time?
- 20 My Book of Mormon review
- 21 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 22 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 23 Las Vegas, North Rim and Zion
- 24 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 25 New England road trip Oct. 8-14