My hubby and I are from north central Texas and will be exhibiting at 3 craft shows in South Carolina and Virginia in March 2013 (Craftsmen's Classics). We will leave our hotel in Richmond, VA on Monday, March 11 and return for another show in Chantilly, VA on Wednesday, March 20. During the time between shows, we would like to take see historical sights in Philadelphia, get the best cheesesteak in Philly, observe the Amish way of life in Lancaster, and then see Mt. Vernon and other monuments and points of interest in WDC on our way back to Chantilly. We're thinking we might need a private tour guide in Philly and WDC. We're in our sixties and can walk and climb steps, but we don't have a lot of endurance. We're wondering whether we should book several different hotels, or book one to use as a home base for the area. What do u think? We could really use help planning. The more info, the better. Thanks!
From Richmond, VA to Philadelphia, Lancaster, PA to WDC - tips?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Moving to New Jersey
- 2 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 3 Dec / Jan in the USA- advice
- 4 West Coast Road Trip
- 5 Car Needed in Austin?
- 6 Las vegas and Grand canyon trip with parents ( 4 days)
- 7 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 8 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 9 New Orleans Weekend
- 10 5 star Hotels in Virginia
- 11 Sights and Restaurants in Brooklyn
- 12 I will be in Wash DC in October.
- 13 suggestions for mobile auto repair glass company in utah
- 14 advice for San jose to Napa limo
- 15 East Coast Road Trip
- 16 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 17 Which Florida Key for one month stay with infant?
- 18 Need Minnesota leaf color reports
- 19 Road Trip in January - New Orleans to Lexington
- 20 Delaware - what do you recommend?
- 21 Provincetown: Parking in City Lots and Restaurant Recommendations
- 22 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 23 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 24 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 25 Maui itinerary