I booked travel through my most favorite site cheapair.com and Fox Rental in Orlando, FL was promoted as the most competitive price, $138.00 total including taxes. I will NEVER use this awful rental car company again!! My credit card was charged $391.00 for a Camry for 5 days and I didn't take out the insurance. When I called customer service, they were rude and each time I asked for their name, they hang up, 4 times total. I called corporate and went on line to their chat - still no one has called me back. The cars as Fox are beaten up (ours had cigarette burns and chewing gum on the seats) and the staff are rude and mean. Good luck finding someone at Fox that gives a darn too! They are not located in the airports, instead you are subjected to a shuttle bus and then taken to 'shady' areas of town. Good luck finding a car you reserved as if they have the car it will be in poor shape. They are the worst - PERIOD!
Fox Rental Car - Beware!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Family Reunion Ideas for Maine Coast
- 2 Tipping advice
- 3 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 4 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 5 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 6 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 7 advice on possible employment in GA or NC rural areas
- 8 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 9 Christmas weather?
- 10 Big island itinerary
- 11 New York City and New England
- 12 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 13 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 14 Flying from LA to Massachusetts
- 15 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 16 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 17 Thousand Islands
- 18 Best Destination in USA
- 19 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 20 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 21 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 22 WHY are rental cars in December in Florida so expensive?
- 23 Better cooking store in Seattle
- 24 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 25 Grand Teton Romantic Accomdations