Three ladies in our 50's looking to visit Florida in June. Is the temperature bearable first week of June? Looking for nice, quiet, nontouristy beach front area/property to rent for 4 nights, not far from shopping/restaurants. Love small town/antiques. St. Augustine was one suggestion. Any other suggestions appreciated. Thanks.
Florida in June?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 The 45th and 46th State - Maine and Vermont!
- 2 SIXT car rental is a NIGHTMARE
- 3 Have you been anywhere amazing between Sacramento and Reno?
- 4 Boston to New York
- 5 Best Cruise to Consider?
- 6 Road trip to Maine for foodies
- 7 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 8 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 9 Zion in late May/early June
- 10 Zion in late May/early June TRIP REPORT
- 11 Universal Studios, Orlando - Harry Potter!
- 12 Looking for a mountain lake vacation
- 13 "What Not to Miss" driving Houston-Austin-San Antonio for 5 day visit
- 14 Gulf Shores Restaurants
- 15 Miami/Bimini versus Austin Christmas/New Years period no car
- 16 Badlands / Black Hills Trip Report (Warning: Long)
- 17 Dollar car rental at Miami airport
- 18 Newport or Laguna Beach, CA, hotel before a morning meeting in Irvine?
- 19 Jensen Beach - Vistana Beach Club
- 20 Traveling from Orlando to Gatlinburg/ Sevierville with a 3yr old
- 21 Restaurants
- 22 Hwy 1 Road Trip
- 23 Re-Visit DC
- 24 Kauai car rental puzzle
- 25 VRBO Problem - Owner Living in House