Three ladies in our 50's looking to visit Florida in June. Is the temperature bearable first week of June? Looking for nice, quiet, nontouristy beach front area/property to rent for 4 nights, not far from shopping/restaurants. Love small town/antiques. St. Augustine was one suggestion. Any other suggestions appreciated. Thanks.
Florida in June?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Austin Food Trucks
- 2 Louisiana Hotel Questions
- 3 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 4 Weekend road trip from Omaha
- 5 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 6 searching for urban master planned community
- 7 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 8 Condos near Disney World
- 9 Prince Philip Cruise (Whittier) vs Kenai Fjords (Seward)
- 10 family celebration trip
- 11 New England September
- 12 San Francisco-renting a car for a day
- 13 Deep South sept 2015
- 14 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 15 Hawaii Group Travel
- 16 New York To Ashville NC
- 17 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 18 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 19 Fmpden, are you there?
- 20 Group of 10 adults to Hawaii
- 21 Planning Christmas in NYC-is it nuts?
- 22 Southern NJ and Bucks County PA - how's it look?
- 23 Train from Memphis to New Orleans
- 24 Charleston Islands
- 25 Family Spring Break 2015