Three ladies in our 50's looking to visit Florida in June. Is the temperature bearable first week of June? Looking for nice, quiet, nontouristy beach front area/property to rent for 4 nights, not far from shopping/restaurants. Love small town/antiques. St. Augustine was one suggestion. Any other suggestions appreciated. Thanks.
Florida in June?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Waianae in 2014?
- 2 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 3 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 4 Family road trip Boise -> Grand Canyon. Need suggestions for side trips
- 5 San Francisco this sunday - photo ops, places to go by car?
- 6 Big Sur?
- 7 Backpacking in April
- 8 Upstate New York/Upper Hudson River Valley Weekend
- 9 NYC play advice needed
- 10 San Diego/Los Angeles Trip with Teens
- 11 Vegas-Show Recommendations
- 12 Driving along Pacific Coast at Night
- 13 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 14 NYC Theatre Seating Opinions: Waiting for Godot
- 15 Yellowstone trip planning help
- 16 Teton & Yellowstone: Scratching the Surface
- 17 Palm Springs-Looking for Great Swimming Pool
- 18 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 19 NOLA trip report Feb 1-8
- 20 Vacation for teens?
- 21 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 22 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 23 After New Orleans, now where? ideas for 4 days to spare after N.O.?
- 24 Road Trip: U pick 'em - FLA to Yellowstone or FLA to Maine?
- 25 Hudson Valley vs Berkshires - weekend away