We are traveling with our 9 month old baby to San Francisco, Napa Valley and Yosemite from May 25th - June 1st 2013.
This is our first trip to SFO and other areas. Not sure of how exactly to plan and how much time to spend on each places. Additionally, what else we can cover during this trip.
We are more interested in sight seeing as other things will be little difficult with a baby. Not really interested in Hiking or Biking.
We are planning to rent a car for the trip as it will be easy with all other baby stuff.
Any help or Itinerary suggestions are really appreciated.
Thanks a ton.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Asheville Hotel Indigo
- 2 Maui 7 day trip itinerary (with toddler)
- 3 Vermont Foliage Drive From Brattleboro
- 4 Suggestions for 6-hour LAX layover from Vancouver with 3-yr old son
- 5 SF/LV/LA Itinerary Help
- 6 San Jose to Napa Valley
- 7 Mountain Honeymoon
- 8 My kingdom for an acai bowl on Hawaii Island
- 9 Info about Newseum Parking in D.C.
- 10 Mendocino County Wineries?
- 11 Which city/area in Alaska to choose?
- 12 Traveling from SeaTac airport to Sequim, WA
- 13 Seattle Kitsay Airporter
- 14 Short weekend in Seattle
- 15 LV: Sam's Town Hotel & Gambling Hall...?
- 16 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 17 Family Roadtrip from Atlanta in December
- 18 SPIRIT airlines FLL to DFW
- 19 I-15 Drive LV to St George
- 20 Trip report--Birmingham, Alabama
- 21 Deep South Road Trip Nov 2016
- 22 Montross/Ouray in the rain. Also foliage
- 23 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Policy
- 24 Sheraton Hotel at Bradley Airport. Conn
- 25 New England itinerary help