We are traveling with our 9 month old baby to San Francisco, Napa Valley and Yosemite from May 25th - June 1st 2013.
This is our first trip to SFO and other areas. Not sure of how exactly to plan and how much time to spend on each places. Additionally, what else we can cover during this trip.
We are more interested in sight seeing as other things will be little difficult with a baby. Not really interested in Hiking or Biking.
We are planning to rent a car for the trip as it will be easy with all other baby stuff.
Any help or Itinerary suggestions are really appreciated.
Thanks a ton.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
- 2 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 3 FLL to Key West
- 4 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 5 San Francisco, Las Vegas - Where next?
- 6 Ashville, NC; where to stay?
- 7 Road trip from Saint Louis, Mo
- 8 Recommend an ATV Tour in UT, AZ or CO
- 9 Got error in dell printer 016-302
- 10 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 11 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 12 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 13 New Itinerary
- 14 Las vegas and nearby
- 15 Cape Cod trip report
- 16 Itin help - West / Grand Canyon
- 17 Napa & Sonoma - Winery Suggestions
- 18 Need input on the following itinerary for Mid Coast Maine
- 19 Key West Hidden Gem Hotels?
- 20 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 21 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 22 Road trip from Asheville to western United States!
- 23 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 24 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 25 Help with Denver - Moab - Denver Trip Itinerary Suggestions