We are traveling with our 9 month old baby to San Francisco, Napa Valley and Yosemite from May 25th - June 1st 2013.
This is our first trip to SFO and other areas. Not sure of how exactly to plan and how much time to spend on each places. Additionally, what else we can cover during this trip.
We are more interested in sight seeing as other things will be little difficult with a baby. Not really interested in Hiking or Biking.
We are planning to rent a car for the trip as it will be easy with all other baby stuff.
Any help or Itinerary suggestions are really appreciated.
Thanks a ton.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 2 Inter-island time Hawaii
- 3 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 4 NOLA Trip Report, October 2015
- 5 Relocating to the Deep South
- 6 Arlington funeral plans
- 7 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 8 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 9 Suggestions for summer vacation near lake with dog
- 10 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 11 Nice hotel / B&B in Tucson - January
- 12 Hotels in Beaufort, SC and Charleston, SC
- 13 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 14 Nashville Weekend Bachelorette Trip
- 15 California road trip - oneway or round trip
- 16 Warren & Annbelle's Maui
- 17 Airfares in the 1970's
- 18 Grand Canyon - Three hour Mule ride
- 19 Budget hotel San Francisco
- 20 First road trip from Tulsa to New Orleans
- 21 Not sure how long and how to explore the florida keys
- 22 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane
- 23 Seattle to San Francisco
- 24 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 25 San Francisco and Napa