We are traveling with our 9 month old baby to San Francisco, Napa Valley and Yosemite from May 25th - June 1st 2013.
This is our first trip to SFO and other areas. Not sure of how exactly to plan and how much time to spend on each places. Additionally, what else we can cover during this trip.
We are more interested in sight seeing as other things will be little difficult with a baby. Not really interested in Hiking or Biking.
We are planning to rent a car for the trip as it will be easy with all other baby stuff.
Any help or Itinerary suggestions are really appreciated.
Thanks a ton.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Visit to the top of the Statue of Liberty
- 2 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 3 Safety Concerns
- 4 Which benefits are comes after using Nucific BIO X4?
- 5 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 6 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 7 Miami/Disney World/Bahamas Cruise w/6yo
- 8 fort lauderdale
- 9 Lodging near Zion National Park
- 10 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 11 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 12 Redwood National Forest
- 13 What to do in San Diego
- 14 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 15 Grand Circle - need to add 3 nights
- 16 ISO charming NYC hotel for a staycation
- 17 First Trip to Texas -
- 18 5 days in Colorado
- 19 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 20 Turning 30 in March. What shall I do?
- 21 Caillebotte at the Kimbell - Fort Worth
- 22 Reading re the Northern Parks?
- 23 New Hampshire
- 24 Things to do in Bakersfield
- 25 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016