We are traveling with our 9 month old baby to San Francisco, Napa Valley and Yosemite from May 25th - June 1st 2013.
This is our first trip to SFO and other areas. Not sure of how exactly to plan and how much time to spend on each places. Additionally, what else we can cover during this trip.
We are more interested in sight seeing as other things will be little difficult with a baby. Not really interested in Hiking or Biking.
We are planning to rent a car for the trip as it will be easy with all other baby stuff.
Any help or Itinerary suggestions are really appreciated.
Thanks a ton.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yellowstone
- 2 4 Days in Mass.
- 3 Opinions: key west accommodation
- 4 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 5 Bracebridge Dinner at the Ahwahnee Hotel
- 6 Where to stay to visit Glacier National Park
- 7 East Coast Road Trip - What maps to use?
- 8 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 9 Any Recent Travelers on I 80 in Iowa and Nebraska
- 10 Best Fall Foliage in NM and CO?
- 11 Uber availability on Long Island
- 12 Road Trip from Portland to San Francisco
- 13 Fort Myers Area
- 14 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 15 Help with vegas to phoenix national parks roadtrip in november
- 16 NYE in FLL or Miami Beach
- 17 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 18 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 19 Christmas Day in NYC?
- 20 Washington visit...perhaps relocate
- 21 Spokane to Glacier NP
- 22 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 23 Hawaii with older parents
- 24 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016
- 25 Drive tour Portland to San Francisco