We are traveling with our 9 month old baby to San Francisco, Napa Valley and Yosemite from May 25th - June 1st 2013.
This is our first trip to SFO and other areas. Not sure of how exactly to plan and how much time to spend on each places. Additionally, what else we can cover during this trip.
We are more interested in sight seeing as other things will be little difficult with a baby. Not really interested in Hiking or Biking.
We are planning to rent a car for the trip as it will be easy with all other baby stuff.
Any help or Itinerary suggestions are really appreciated.
Thanks a ton.
First trip to SFO with a 9 month old baby (Itineary help)
- 1 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 2 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 3 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 4 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 5 Madison Square Garden
- 6 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 7 Hotels on Hilo side of the Big Island?
- 8 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 9 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 10 Big Island Hawaii - stay in Kona AND Hilo? Also when are school holidays?
- 11 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 12 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 13 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 14 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 15 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 16 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 17 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 18 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 19 Has anyone used AirBnB to find lodging?
- 20 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 21 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 22 St. Augustine, Florida
- 23 San Antonio
- 24 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 25 hotel near Met NYC