We are traveling with our 9 month old baby to San Francisco, Napa Valley and Yosemite from May 25th - June 1st 2013.
This is our first trip to SFO and other areas. Not sure of how exactly to plan and how much time to spend on each places. Additionally, what else we can cover during this trip.
We are more interested in sight seeing as other things will be little difficult with a baby. Not really interested in Hiking or Biking.
We are planning to rent a car for the trip as it will be easy with all other baby stuff.
Any help or Itinerary suggestions are really appreciated.
Thanks a ton.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 las vegas, zion, bryce , grandcanyon, page (antelope canyon), sedona,
- 2 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 3 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 4 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 5 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 6 Atlanta With Toddler
- 7 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 8 Metropolitan Opera - good seats?
- 9 Need advice-Early June Oregon Coast, Columbia River Gorge, Crater Lake
- 10 Proposed Los Angeles itinerary, almost exclusively without a car
- 11 NYC For The Day
- 12 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 13 NYC opinions please! 2nt (shows & meals w/1st timer)
- 14 Senior citizens traveling as groupl
- 15 9-10 day trip to WA
- 16 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 17 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 18 West to East Coast in 10 days
- 19 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 20 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 21 Turo?
- 22 USA family tour
- 23 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 24 Kauai planning help
- 25 San Diego/La Jolla?