We are traveling with our 9 month old baby to San Francisco, Napa Valley and Yosemite from May 25th - June 1st 2013.
This is our first trip to SFO and other areas. Not sure of how exactly to plan and how much time to spend on each places. Additionally, what else we can cover during this trip.
We are more interested in sight seeing as other things will be little difficult with a baby. Not really interested in Hiking or Biking.
We are planning to rent a car for the trip as it will be easy with all other baby stuff.
Any help or Itinerary suggestions are really appreciated.
Thanks a ton.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Florida beach vacation
- 2 4 Nights in NM with a 10 Year Old
- 3 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 4 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 5 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 6 Kauai - Grand Hyatt and somewhere else?
- 7 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 8 Wine Country
- 9 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 10 I95
- 11 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 12 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast
- 13 What streets are safest to live on in the French Quarter?
- 14 South Beach Miami dance clubs for people in their 30s and 40s
- 15 Uber boston
- 16 Pt Everglades to fll
- 17 Change planes in Atlanta
- 18 Fall 1st time trip wine country
- 19 Please help me add SNP to my road trip!
- 20 Restaurants in Mesa
- 21 a short trip to san francisco
- 22 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 23 Advice for RV Touring with Baby.
- 24 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 25 Help me plan 1 week in Miami South Beach