We are traveling with our 9 month old baby to San Francisco, Napa Valley and Yosemite from May 25th - June 1st 2013.
This is our first trip to SFO and other areas. Not sure of how exactly to plan and how much time to spend on each places. Additionally, what else we can cover during this trip.
We are more interested in sight seeing as other things will be little difficult with a baby. Not really interested in Hiking or Biking.
We are planning to rent a car for the trip as it will be easy with all other baby stuff.
Any help or Itinerary suggestions are really appreciated.
Thanks a ton.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Must See/Do in Oregon & Washington
- 2 Driving to St. Paul Minnesota from New York City
- 3 Brit worried about weather in Santa Barbara !
- 4 NYC hotel/July
- 5 http://dermaessencecreamblog.com/le-jeune-anti-wrinkle-complex/
- 6 Planning a Low Country Road Trip
- 7 River Rafting: What to expect and How to Stay Safe?
- 8 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 9 4 Days in LV
- 10 Southern Road Trip
- 11 Advice on 4 day itinerary in NYC in June 2015
- 12 SF to Seattle roundtrip with family,help!
- 13 First time visit to California
- 14 Hilton Head
- 15 Fly out of LA 10pm, what to do that day?
- 16 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 17 Must see places in Washington & Oregon
- 18 Best Scenic Islands in Washington State
- 19 Lodging in Bryce or outside ?
- 20 Moab, Grand Canyon, Denver
- 21 Chicago Outskirts Hotel
- 22 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 23 Southwest US
- 24 Which 2 islands to visit?
- 25 Reno GTG?