My parents and brother are coming over to New Jersey from Russia for my wedding. Does anyone know of any good extended stay hotels in North Plainfield are of New Jersey? Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Lodging recs for Mackinac Island
- 2 Traveling across USA via Greyhound
- 3 A week in Ohau - what to do?
- 4 Pacific Drive RoadTrip during Thanks giving
- 5 Bedford Stuyvesant
- 6 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 7 Relocation help - move to cool climate
- 8 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 9 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 10 Boston Ideas
- 11 Papakolea Beach/Green Sand Beach - Big Island, Hawaii
- 12 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 13 How long to spend at Lassen Volcanic NP?
- 14 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge
- 15 Crab restaurants near Silver Springs MD
- 16 Hawaii Itinerary for Family with Teens
- 17 Anna Maria Island--is north end "too" quiet?
- 18 Help to plan winter vacation in Yellowstone
- 19 Lake Champlain, VT
- 20 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 21 Road Trip Along Lake Michigan
- 22 Road trip from San Francisco to San Diego
- 23 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 24 Coors Field Security for Zac Brown
- 25 Withdrawing cash to buy a car