another topic: as my visit is short I just need 3 dinner (not fancy) places walking distance from our hotel Thank you I read the post about restaurants, but I don't know where any of them are.
Eating places near Klimpton Palomar LA
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Unique & off the beaten path accomodations for Nature Lovers
- 2 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 3 Do foreign visitors need special car insurance?
- 4 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 5 New England Road Trip- RI, MA, NH, ME
- 6 Seattle Visit April
- 7 Yellowstone in late Sept - early October
- 8 Dulles to DC at 2:00 a.m with kids - Taxi or Rental Car.
- 9 Grand Teton in October
- 10 Dublin International Customs / Connections
- 11 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 12 Morning in miami
- 13 Cumberland Island and Surrounding Area
- 14 Trip Update: Road trip from GA to NY on student budget
- 15 Whidbey Island inns that allow kids
- 16 1 day in the Tampa/St Pete's area- what to do?
- 17 Best destination for east coast beach vacation in August?
- 18 Yet Another Yellowstone/Glacier/Grand Teton Trip Request For Help
- 19 Driving routes to Washington, D.C.
- 20 Is Stars Deli still there, 53rd and Lex?
- 21 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 22 Acadia National Park/New England States
- 23 Shenandoah National Park
- 24 Unique but reasonable restaurants in Las Vegas
- 25 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour