I will be driving from SF to Philly with 2 young teenagers who have never driven across country. What is the best route to take for interesting places to see? Have 5 days to drive. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 2 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 3 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 4 Yellowstone
- 5 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 6 Summer mountains and lakes with kids
- 7 costco Big island
- 8 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 9 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 10 Which island for R&R?
- 11 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 12 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 13 Olympic NP w/toddler
- 14 Great trip to Portsmouth, NH and Portland, ME
- 15 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 16 Your Favorite Restaurant in Annapolis
- 17 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 18 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 19 20th Anniversary NYC Fringe Festival
- 20 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 21 November redwoods trip
- 22 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver
- 23 1.5 Days in Boston with 3 little ones
- 24 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 25 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)