I will be driving from SF to Philly with 2 young teenagers who have never driven across country. What is the best route to take for interesting places to see? Have 5 days to drive. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Change planes in Atlanta
- 2 Fall 1st time trip wine country
- 3 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 4 Please help me add SNP to my road trip!
- 5 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 6 Restaurants in Mesa
- 7 4 Nights in NM with a 10 Year Old
- 8 Wine Country
- 9 a short trip to san francisco
- 10 What streets are safest to live on in the French Quarter?
- 11 I95
- 12 Pt Everglades to fll
- 13 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 14 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 15 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 16 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast
- 17 Advice for RV Touring with Baby.
- 18 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 19 Uber boston
- 20 Help me plan 1 week in Miami South Beach
- 21 Labor Day in Key West...Literally
- 22 Golden Triangle Trip LA>LV>SF>LA 03.30-04.14
- 23 From Atlanta to Nashville with 2 days in between- what to Do?
- 24 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 25 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?