Does anyone know the differences between the Beach Club vs. the Yacht Club. Is one better than the other? How about with kids? I heard the Yacht Club is used for a lot of conventions, but I stayed there with the kids two years ago and it was great. Also, does anyone suggest another Disney resort which they like better? One other question - when you get to Orlando airport, is there any other way to get to the Disney hotels other than the Mears transports. We have had to wait for an hour for them and then we are always the last hotel they drop off. Any suggestions would be so helpful. Thanks.
Disney's Beach Club vs. Yacht Club
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 2 4 week family trip ideas
- 3 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 4 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 5 NYC Department Store Windows for Christmas - Ready, Set, Go
- 6 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 7 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 8 san fran sightseeing
- 9 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 10 San Diego/ Baja / Desert / Vegas/ Mexico
- 11 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 12 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 13 Gulf coast - Naples, Sanibel Island, Marco Island or Fort Meyers, which one
- 14 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 15 Side Show is a must-see show on Broadway
- 16 Boston in winter?
- 17 Public transportation in Salem MA
- 18 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 19 American Honeymoon in March
- 20 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 21 Family Friendly Resort Vacation for Holidays
- 22 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 23 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 24 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 25 Colorado Skiing