So I never wanted to travel to Detroit for work but it became part of my territory. Turns out I really enjoy going there: friendly people, history, amazing architecture, etc. The city is such a Story.
I've uploaded three posts in my series:
- Beautiful Ruins: I find the dilapidated buildings fascinating
- The Heidelberg Project: A must-see. My co-worker and I visited the day the Obstruction of Justice House burned down. I may own the last photo of it
- A review of The Henry hotel. Overlooked Dearborn, Michigan is home to one of the best boutique hotels in the country
I hope you enjoy the posts and find the information valuable.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 US whole month of January where to
- 2 Maui and Kauai - Do I need a car?
- 3 Miami airport--safety??
- 4 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 5 Rocky Mountain road trip
- 6 Central Coast CA kayaking?
- 7 Things to do in Toronto
- 8 Antelope Canyon visit in August - best time
- 9 Mesa Verde National Park Colorado
- 10 Hawaiian Honeymoon - Hotel Advice
- 11 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 12 Miami Beach and Baseball Trip - Hampton Inn or Sheraton Four Points
- 13 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 14 Road trip LA to Phoenix via Grand Canyon
- 15 Dinosaur National Monument
- 16 NYC THEATRE DISTRICT...new restaurant
- 17 Need advise(s) for travel from DFW to Destin FL
- 18 Restaurant near Whitney Museum
- 19 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 20 Destin, Fort Walton Beach, Pensacola Beach
- 21 Maui - luau question
- 22 The Big Island - Best Way to See the Volcano
- 23 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 24 Monthly vacation rental Siesta Key
- 25 USA family tour