So I never wanted to travel to Detroit for work but it became part of my territory. Turns out I really enjoy going there: friendly people, history, amazing architecture, etc. The city is such a Story.
I've uploaded three posts in my series:
- Beautiful Ruins: I find the dilapidated buildings fascinating
- The Heidelberg Project: A must-see. My co-worker and I visited the day the Obstruction of Justice House burned down. I may own the last photo of it
- A review of The Henry hotel. Overlooked Dearborn, Michigan is home to one of the best boutique hotels in the country
I hope you enjoy the posts and find the information valuable.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tips For Dumping Under Eye Bags
- 2 Crazy Mass Review - Enables fast and efficient fat Reduction
- 3 Sedona to Vegas
- 4 Broadway show tickets
- 5 Restaurants in DC
- 6 Hawk's
- 7 4th of July in Chicago
- 8 Oahu hotels
- 9 A stop between St Louis and Little Rock
- 10 Who offers multi-island guided birding trips in Hawaii?
- 11 Driving from Carmel to Incline Village on Wednesday
- 12 New York City to New Orleans Itinerary
- 13 GRAND CIRCLE 1 week RV/Campervan
- 14 pulling a tent trailer in utah
- 15 Bryce Canyon Astronomy Festival
- 16 Travel from Boise, Idaho to Grand Canyon
- 17 Yellowstone and...what park would you do?
- 18 Is the California Zephyr really a once in a life time experience?
- 19 Empire Sate: best time; best vendor etcx
- 20 Trip Report: Charleston SC, Hilton Head, Savannah GA and Jekyll Island
- 21 14 day trip advice Spokane Wa to Glacier,Banff, Jasper, Lake Louise
- 22 Great eats Portland, Seattle, Vancouver
- 23 Quick trip to New Mexico
- 24 Camping Sites in and around NY
- 25 BYOB in New York City