So I never wanted to travel to Detroit for work but it became part of my territory. Turns out I really enjoy going there: friendly people, history, amazing architecture, etc. The city is such a Story.
I've uploaded three posts in my series:
- Beautiful Ruins: I find the dilapidated buildings fascinating
- The Heidelberg Project: A must-see. My co-worker and I visited the day the Obstruction of Justice House burned down. I may own the last photo of it
- A review of The Henry hotel. Overlooked Dearborn, Michigan is home to one of the best boutique hotels in the country
I hope you enjoy the posts and find the information valuable.
DETROIT'S BEAUTIFUL SIDE
- 1 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 2 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 3 My Fort Myers Villa
- 4 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 5 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 6 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 7 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 8 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 9 Vero Beach FL
- 10 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 11 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 12 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 13 Question about Boulder area
- 14 Camping near Vail, Colorado
- 15 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 16 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 17 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 18 Savanah Sojourn
- 19 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 20 San Antonio
- 21 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 22 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 23 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 24 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 25 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?