So I never wanted to travel to Detroit for work but it became part of my territory. Turns out I really enjoy going there: friendly people, history, amazing architecture, etc. The city is such a Story.
I've uploaded three posts in my series:
- Beautiful Ruins: I find the dilapidated buildings fascinating
- The Heidelberg Project: A must-see. My co-worker and I visited the day the Obstruction of Justice House burned down. I may own the last photo of it
- A review of The Henry hotel. Overlooked Dearborn, Michigan is home to one of the best boutique hotels in the country
I hope you enjoy the posts and find the information valuable.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trinity Site, NM
- 2 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 3 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 4 Hotel in Reno
- 5 North Carolina airports
- 6 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 7 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 8 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 9 Santa Fe Itineray
- 10 Visiting Glacier Nat'l Park with 18 mo old.
- 11 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 12 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 13 Boston to Naples florida
- 14 Retiring to Tucson
- 15 Driving from Miami to Florida Keys - electronic tolls?
- 16 Coastal California trip with toddlers in April
- 17 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 18 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 19 best health clubs with lap pools
- 20 10 days vacation in California
- 21 Dallas for the first time. Rent car? Activities?
- 22 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 23 Tampa Suborns vs Orlando Suborns? To Raise a Family.
- 24 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 25 Maui/Kauai Honeymoon Itinerary - hotel help?