So I never wanted to travel to Detroit for work but it became part of my territory. Turns out I really enjoy going there: friendly people, history, amazing architecture, etc. The city is such a Story.
I've uploaded three posts in my series:
- Beautiful Ruins: I find the dilapidated buildings fascinating
- The Heidelberg Project: A must-see. My co-worker and I visited the day the Obstruction of Justice House burned down. I may own the last photo of it
- A review of The Henry hotel. Overlooked Dearborn, Michigan is home to one of the best boutique hotels in the country
I hope you enjoy the posts and find the information valuable.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Last minute Maine/New Hampshire trip
- 2 Road trip: Boston to Salt Lake City
- 3 Kids Vacation Place
- 4 Help Planning Zion/Bryce Itinerary
- 5 San Francisco through Colorado Rockies
- 6 Another Key West Trip Report, July 3 - 9, 2016
- 7 Boston waterfront Italian
- 8 Napa valley getaway
- 9 Lake Tahoe hotel with a lake view
- 10 Recommendation: Beachfront in VA or MD walking distance to quaint downtown
- 11 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 12 Day in Spokane
- 13 Marriott or Sheraton in Orlando?
- 14 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 15 AUGUST---7 day San Fran to San Diego
- 16 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 17 Desert Southwest
- 18 Transit Advisory - PATH system - Weekends from August 6 to December 19, 2016
- 19 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 20 Road trip from Gulf Coast to Key West
- 21 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 22 Zion and Bryce in July
- 23 East United State - what do you reccomend ?
- 24 First time, Best business class?
- 25 What to pack