So I never wanted to travel to Detroit for work but it became part of my territory. Turns out I really enjoy going there: friendly people, history, amazing architecture, etc. The city is such a Story.
I've uploaded three posts in my series:
- Beautiful Ruins: I find the dilapidated buildings fascinating
- The Heidelberg Project: A must-see. My co-worker and I visited the day the Obstruction of Justice House burned down. I may own the last photo of it
- A review of The Henry hotel. Overlooked Dearborn, Michigan is home to one of the best boutique hotels in the country
I hope you enjoy the posts and find the information valuable.
DETROIT'S BEAUTIFUL SIDE
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 2 Which hotel - Washington Hilton OR Cambria Suites
- 3 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 4 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 5 4 week family trip ideas
- 6 SFO black friday traffic
- 7 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 8 best place for New Year's in the South?
- 9 California & French Polynesia
- 10 General Utah planning questions
- 11 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 12 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 13 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 14 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 15 Dining in Manhattan
- 16 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 17 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 18 American Honeymoon in March
- 19 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 20 How to dress in Vegas
- 21 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 22 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 23 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?
- 24 St Patrick's renovations
- 25 New Casual Italian/Pizza Restaurant, via Danny Meyer: MARTA