So I never wanted to travel to Detroit for work but it became part of my territory. Turns out I really enjoy going there: friendly people, history, amazing architecture, etc. The city is such a Story.
I've uploaded three posts in my series:
- Beautiful Ruins: I find the dilapidated buildings fascinating
- The Heidelberg Project: A must-see. My co-worker and I visited the day the Obstruction of Justice House burned down. I may own the last photo of it
- A review of The Henry hotel. Overlooked Dearborn, Michigan is home to one of the best boutique hotels in the country
I hope you enjoy the posts and find the information valuable.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Inrease Your concentration skills with Revive CBD Oil (USA)
- 2 Website$@<<>>http://www.cluesforhealth.com/rarete-face-cream/
- 3 New England Tour
- 4 Full Logic Solutions
- 5 It will maximize the production of testosterone
- 6 Trip to Russia
- 7 Short warm weather family vacation in January or February
- 8 Clemix Testosterone Complex - Increase your Stamina Level
- 9 Driving CA 395
- 10 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 11 Yosemite - importance of staying in park?
- 12 Hotel Picks - Kauai
- 13 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 14 Avis or Budget from LAX
- 15 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 16 Great Lakes extended road trip
- 17 Saint Lawrence River Seaway
- 18 Maui and Kauai
- 19 50th Anniversary ocean stay with luxuries?
- 20 Glacier National Park 2018
- 21 Hawaii wedding
- 22 I-84 Columbia Gorge
- 23 Adirondacks trip repot
- 24 Suggestions for Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 25 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition