So I never wanted to travel to Detroit for work but it became part of my territory. Turns out I really enjoy going there: friendly people, history, amazing architecture, etc. The city is such a Story.
I've uploaded three posts in my series:
- Beautiful Ruins: I find the dilapidated buildings fascinating
- The Heidelberg Project: A must-see. My co-worker and I visited the day the Obstruction of Justice House burned down. I may own the last photo of it
- A review of The Henry hotel. Overlooked Dearborn, Michigan is home to one of the best boutique hotels in the country
I hope you enjoy the posts and find the information valuable.
DETROIT'S BEAUTIFUL SIDE
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco - mid October
- 2 Vegas to Grand Canyon, Bryce and/or Zion Dilemmma!
- 3 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 4 best area to stay in san diego
- 5 Santa Barbara Itinerary Help Needed
- 6 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 7 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 8 Two 64 year old buddies on A week trip
- 9 Alexandria, VA Marriott Residence Inn et al
- 10 Denver 1 day in denver
- 11 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 12 Vegas Hotels-NY,NY, MIrage, Vdara
- 13 Roundtop Texas Lodging
- 14 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 15 Burlington VT day trip
- 16 Scouting trip for possible move to SoCal -- advice on itin, please
- 17 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 18 A weekend in Boston area with Friends (including 2 teenagers)
- 19 Hiking, Horses, Having fun: Family Adventure in Yellowstone & Grand Teton
- 20 Need help planning trip to Atlanta, Alabama and then New Orleans
- 21 Part Three of an 18 Day RV trip - Seward
- 22 Vegas hotels for families
- 23 Keeping Hip-Chic At Bay: Seattle and A Couple Points South
- 24 Kayaking to Chinaman Hat/Kaneohe Bay Sandbar/offshore Islands in Dec?
- 25 Westin Portland Harborview or Residence Inn ... another downtown hotel?