So I never wanted to travel to Detroit for work but it became part of my territory. Turns out I really enjoy going there: friendly people, history, amazing architecture, etc. The city is such a Story.
I've uploaded three posts in my series:
- Beautiful Ruins: I find the dilapidated buildings fascinating
- The Heidelberg Project: A must-see. My co-worker and I visited the day the Obstruction of Justice House burned down. I may own the last photo of it
- A review of The Henry hotel. Overlooked Dearborn, Michigan is home to one of the best boutique hotels in the country
I hope you enjoy the posts and find the information valuable.
DETROIT'S BEAUTIFUL SIDE
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Is it a good idea to stay near LAX?
- 2 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 3 Buying African Masks in Chicago, New York City or Atlanta
- 4 Maui vacation
- 5 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 6 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 7 Brooklyn why?
- 8 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 9 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 10 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 11 Valdez (keystone canyon falls)? Matanuska? and other itinerary help
- 12 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 13 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 14 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 15 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 16 WISCONSIN
- 17 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 18 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 19 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 20 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 21 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 22 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 23 New York City Restaurants
- 24 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 25 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco