So I never wanted to travel to Detroit for work but it became part of my territory. Turns out I really enjoy going there: friendly people, history, amazing architecture, etc. The city is such a Story.
I've uploaded three posts in my series:
- Beautiful Ruins: I find the dilapidated buildings fascinating
- The Heidelberg Project: A must-see. My co-worker and I visited the day the Obstruction of Justice House burned down. I may own the last photo of it
- A review of The Henry hotel. Overlooked Dearborn, Michigan is home to one of the best boutique hotels in the country
I hope you enjoy the posts and find the information valuable.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 car rentals in San Diego
- 2 Suggestions for summer vacation near lake with dog
- 3 Southern Utah - Need Hotel Reservations Last Week Of April?
- 4 Angels Landing
- 5 California & Arizona Itinerary
- 6 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 7 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 8 Driving to Yellowstone,Grand Teton and Glacier from MN
- 9 First time visit to California
- 10 Dependable Airport Hotel Shuttlebus
- 11 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 12 San Diego Family Reunion Planning
- 13 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 14 NY State Assembly Internship
- 15 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 16 Room Service @ Disney Hotel
- 17 Touring Hearst Castle
- 18 East coast & Thanksgiving in Pennsylvania
- 19 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 20 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 21 San Francisco
- 22 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 23 California road trip - oneway or round trip
- 24 Seattle/Vancouver in July
- 25 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed