So I never wanted to travel to Detroit for work but it became part of my territory. Turns out I really enjoy going there: friendly people, history, amazing architecture, etc. The city is such a Story.
I've uploaded three posts in my series:
- Beautiful Ruins: I find the dilapidated buildings fascinating
- The Heidelberg Project: A must-see. My co-worker and I visited the day the Obstruction of Justice House burned down. I may own the last photo of it
- A review of The Henry hotel. Overlooked Dearborn, Michigan is home to one of the best boutique hotels in the country
I hope you enjoy the posts and find the information valuable.
DETROIT'S BEAUTIFUL SIDE
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 2 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 3 Visiting Denver
- 4 Visiting Denver
- 5 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 6 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 7 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 8 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 9 Alternatives to Disney in Florida
- 10 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 11 Denver in a half day
- 12 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 13 First family ski trip
- 14 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando
- 15 Return to Utah - New Sites
- 16 Oahu ideas
- 17 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 18 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 19 Best places to move to Florida?
- 20 West Coast Bound End of March
- 21 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 22 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 23 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 24 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 25 Key Largo, FL