So I never wanted to travel to Detroit for work but it became part of my territory. Turns out I really enjoy going there: friendly people, history, amazing architecture, etc. The city is such a Story.
I've uploaded three posts in my series:
- Beautiful Ruins: I find the dilapidated buildings fascinating
- The Heidelberg Project: A must-see. My co-worker and I visited the day the Obstruction of Justice House burned down. I may own the last photo of it
- A review of The Henry hotel. Overlooked Dearborn, Michigan is home to one of the best boutique hotels in the country
I hope you enjoy the posts and find the information valuable.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.seremolynbuy.com/juvenique-serum/
- 2 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge
- 3 WA to CT
- 4 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 5 The Frugals Go To Maine
- 6 Kids missing three weeks of school.
- 7 How long to spend at Lassen Volcanic NP?
- 8 Relocation help - move to cool climate
- 9 4 OR 5 BEDROOM CABIN IN WISCONSIN, IOWA OR MINNESOTA FOR ANNUAL GIRL TRIP
- 10 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 11 Maine weather and temps
- 12 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 13 L.A. and Sequoia
- 14 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 15 Alcatrez sold out
- 16 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 17 Nantucket Baggage Storage
- 18 Key West - Kids Friendly?
- 19 Cross Country Road Trip Phoenix to Boston
- 20 Broadway
- 21 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 22 Do you need a car in Siesta Key? 1st timer....
- 23 A great birthday trip to Charleston!
- 24 Road Trip from Dallas to Miami
- 25 Hawaii Itinerary for Family with Teens