So I never wanted to travel to Detroit for work but it became part of my territory. Turns out I really enjoy going there: friendly people, history, amazing architecture, etc. The city is such a Story.
I've uploaded three posts in my series:
- Beautiful Ruins: I find the dilapidated buildings fascinating
- The Heidelberg Project: A must-see. My co-worker and I visited the day the Obstruction of Justice House burned down. I may own the last photo of it
- A review of The Henry hotel. Overlooked Dearborn, Michigan is home to one of the best boutique hotels in the country
I hope you enjoy the posts and find the information valuable.
DETROIT'S BEAUTIFUL SIDE
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best way to get discounts on hotel rooms? Priceline?
- 2 Boston for Easter -- mainly dining questions.
- 3 Zion the narrows
- 4 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 5 Looking for Classic/ vintage cars points of interest
- 6 Sedona & Grand Canyon - 1 week trip from Phoenix
- 7 Accommodation : Jan 2016 LA Los Vegas
- 8 Where to eat in & around San Diego
- 9 Tahoe - Yosemite Spring Hiking Trip Advice
- 10 Paso Robles Here We Come...!
- 11 Phoenix, Grand Canyon & Sedona with kids
- 12 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 13 Advice on Roadtrip
- 14 Lake Las Vegas Hotels Properties: Any favorites?
- 15 Considering moving from Boston to North Carolina
- 16 cincinnati with kids
- 17 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 18 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 19 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 20 LA with 12-year old granddaughter
- 21 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 22 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 23 Mendocino - Sonoma
- 24 Best car to rent for driving around Oahu and Maui
- 25 Santa Barbara Trip Report