So I never wanted to travel to Detroit for work but it became part of my territory. Turns out I really enjoy going there: friendly people, history, amazing architecture, etc. The city is such a Story.
I've uploaded three posts in my series:
- Beautiful Ruins: I find the dilapidated buildings fascinating
- The Heidelberg Project: A must-see. My co-worker and I visited the day the Obstruction of Justice House burned down. I may own the last photo of it
- A review of The Henry hotel. Overlooked Dearborn, Michigan is home to one of the best boutique hotels in the country
I hope you enjoy the posts and find the information valuable.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New Hampshire: start from Portsmouth?
- 2 Getting around in NYC
- 3 The New Whitney
- 4 Should we skip Yosemite?
- 5 New Orleans Best Guided Tours
- 6 View of Empire State Building from street
- 7 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 8 Pittsburgh Trip
- 9 11 days SE coast road trip
- 10 Philadelphia hotels near public transportation but not in city center
- 11 Pacific Northwest
- 12 A Week in New York City
- 13 Mackinac or Holland?
- 14 Car Hire Alamo
- 15 Running kissimmee Florida
- 16 3 weeks No Cal and OR coast trip advise
- 17 NYC - Sargent - Sorolla
- 18 Where to stop from Litchfield Beach to Sharpsburg, Maryland
- 19 Columbia River Gorge - best scenic route in WA or OR?
- 20 To Schenectady to Trains to Spanish Immersion Course in Mexico
- 21 Mendocino Hiking
- 22 Yurts in Shenandoah/ Blue Ridge VA??
- 23 Berkshires with a toddler
- 24 Should I cancel Florida vacation?
- 25 Ashland, Wisconsin