So I never wanted to travel to Detroit for work but it became part of my territory. Turns out I really enjoy going there: friendly people, history, amazing architecture, etc. The city is such a Story.
I've uploaded three posts in my series:
- Beautiful Ruins: I find the dilapidated buildings fascinating
- The Heidelberg Project: A must-see. My co-worker and I visited the day the Obstruction of Justice House burned down. I may own the last photo of it
- A review of The Henry hotel. Overlooked Dearborn, Michigan is home to one of the best boutique hotels in the country
I hope you enjoy the posts and find the information valuable.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip Advice Sought Southwest Trip
- 2 Maui in January
- 3 Cannon Beach or Manzanita
- 4 SAN FRANCISCO Columbus Weekend Week
- 5 Planning a trip to US Dec16/Jan 17.
- 6 Hotel for group trip to Newport, RI
- 7 3 capes scenic loop and lodging
- 8 NYC Trip report
- 9 Fall trip, is it a good time?
- 10 AirBnB..Seattle..would you advise this for your Grandmother?
- 11 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 12 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 13 Travel Blog
- 14 New Orleans for Thanksgiving
- 15 Ideas for New Orleans trip
- 16 Itinerary Critique
- 17 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 18 Need help planning Arizona & California Desert trip in March
- 19 A week in NYC - first timers
- 20 Chicago to Appleton, WI how to....
- 21 Canon beach lodging
- 22 Road trip Miami to Maine May/June 2016
- 23 FLA testing the waters
- 24 Covered parking outside Boston and near public transportation
- 25 Mid September New England trip itinerary