So I never wanted to travel to Detroit for work but it became part of my territory. Turns out I really enjoy going there: friendly people, history, amazing architecture, etc. The city is such a Story.
I've uploaded three posts in my series:
- Beautiful Ruins: I find the dilapidated buildings fascinating
- The Heidelberg Project: A must-see. My co-worker and I visited the day the Obstruction of Justice House burned down. I may own the last photo of it
- A review of The Henry hotel. Overlooked Dearborn, Michigan is home to one of the best boutique hotels in the country
I hope you enjoy the posts and find the information valuable.
DETROIT'S BEAUTIFUL SIDE
- 1 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 2 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 3 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 4 Our first trip to the USA: What a holiday it has been!
- 5 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 6 Old Fall River Road closed in Rocky Mountain National Park through 2014
- 7 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 8 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 9 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 10 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 11 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 12 Warm and don't Drive
- 13 Savanah Sojourn
- 14 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 15 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 16 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 17 Madison Square Garden
- 18 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 19 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 20 St. Augustine, Florida
- 21 hotel near Met NYC
- 22 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 23 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 24 Are hotels in Waikiki really this bad?
- 25 NYC Rooftop bar with a view?