So I never wanted to travel to Detroit for work but it became part of my territory. Turns out I really enjoy going there: friendly people, history, amazing architecture, etc. The city is such a Story.
I've uploaded three posts in my series:
- Beautiful Ruins: I find the dilapidated buildings fascinating
- The Heidelberg Project: A must-see. My co-worker and I visited the day the Obstruction of Justice House burned down. I may own the last photo of it
- A review of The Henry hotel. Overlooked Dearborn, Michigan is home to one of the best boutique hotels in the country
I hope you enjoy the posts and find the information valuable.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Oklahoma - Dallas - Houston - New Orleans - Orlando
- 2 Our explorations of the Hudson Valley & Catskills
- 3 Farewell from Ira
- 4 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 5 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 6 Cape Cod - around Sandwich
- 7 Fun family adventures in/around Charleston?
- 8 Driving San Antonio to Galveston--how to avoid Houston
- 9 Loan offer from a private lender
- 10 Historial/Culture-filled restaurants in Savannah, and Atlanta!
- 11 Need a corporate sedan in JFK
- 12 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 13 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 14 chicago to hibbing
- 15 The Manhattan Project - The Maitais Return To The Big Apple
- 16 Overnight tour from New York to see Washington, D.C.
- 17 Where to stay in Missoula?
- 18 2 months road trip out west - need one way renting mini RV
- 19 Recommendations for birthday Sunday brunch near but outside Boston
- 20 Pacific coast road trip
- 21 Springfield, Massachusetts and I-91 : Surprisingly Awesome
- 22 Restaurants in San Francisco and Napa/Sonoma Valley
- 23 Arlington Hotels
- 24 Cabin rental in march
- 25 Driving from south Florida to San Diego late September...where to stop?