So I never wanted to travel to Detroit for work but it became part of my territory. Turns out I really enjoy going there: friendly people, history, amazing architecture, etc. The city is such a Story.
I've uploaded three posts in my series:
- Beautiful Ruins: I find the dilapidated buildings fascinating
- The Heidelberg Project: A must-see. My co-worker and I visited the day the Obstruction of Justice House burned down. I may own the last photo of it
- A review of The Henry hotel. Overlooked Dearborn, Michigan is home to one of the best boutique hotels in the country
I hope you enjoy the posts and find the information valuable.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Do you want Guideline for start any business?
- 2 Mendocino County Wineries?
- 3 White Noise achine
- 4 Which Indian Places are best to visit in USA?
- 5 X Pro Garcinia
- 6 http://www.healthytalkzone.com/nuage-skin/
- 7 http://maleenhancementshop.info/trigger-xl/
- 8 http://www.healthcarebooster.com/follinique/
- 9 What is Opinion Polls?
- 10 http://fornatgaex.com/mega-maximus/
- 11 http://www.usadrugguide.com/creatine-muscle-builder/
- 12 http://www.garcinia-cambogiaonline.com/x-pro-garcinia/
- 13 How Totally Print Spooler In Windows Xp
- 14 http://fornatgaex.com/mega-maximus/
- 15 Cross-Country trip advice
- 16 Spur of moment trip to CA, best way to spend our time
- 17 Biloxi Report
- 18 First time Disney & Legoland hotel suggestions and any advice please
- 19 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 20 Best Fall Foliage in NM and CO?
- 21 Southern Jersey Turnpike area: hotel
- 22 Monday Morning Traffic to Laguardia from NW CT
- 23 Hotel near Chase field, Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 24 Zion, Bryce, Monument, Grand Canyon, Death Valley Yosemite Itinerary help!
- 25 San Jose to Napa Valley