So I never wanted to travel to Detroit for work but it became part of my territory. Turns out I really enjoy going there: friendly people, history, amazing architecture, etc. The city is such a Story.
I've uploaded three posts in my series:
- Beautiful Ruins: I find the dilapidated buildings fascinating
- The Heidelberg Project: A must-see. My co-worker and I visited the day the Obstruction of Justice House burned down. I may own the last photo of it
- A review of The Henry hotel. Overlooked Dearborn, Michigan is home to one of the best boutique hotels in the country
I hope you enjoy the posts and find the information valuable.
DETROIT'S BEAUTIFUL SIDE
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Jersey Boys Show ? Las Vegas
- 2 best area to stay in san diego
- 3 Vegas hotels for families
- 4 3 star hotels in manhattan
- 5 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 6 San Francisco - mid October
- 7 Help on which island(s) for Scuba Divers
- 8 Scouting trip for possible move to SoCal -- advice on itin, please
- 9 Vegas to Grand Canyon, Bryce and/or Zion Dilemmma!
- 10 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 11 Santa Barbara Itinerary Help Needed
- 12 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 13 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 14 Two 64 year old buddies on A week trip
- 15 Alexandria, VA Marriott Residence Inn et al
- 16 Denver 1 day in denver
- 17 Vegas Hotels-NY,NY, MIrage, Vdara
- 18 Roundtop Texas Lodging
- 19 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 20 Burlington VT day trip
- 21 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 22 A weekend in Boston area with Friends (including 2 teenagers)
- 23 Hiking, Horses, Having fun: Family Adventure in Yellowstone & Grand Teton
- 24 Need help planning trip to Atlanta, Alabama and then New Orleans
- 25 Part Three of an 18 Day RV trip - Seward