So I never wanted to travel to Detroit for work but it became part of my territory. Turns out I really enjoy going there: friendly people, history, amazing architecture, etc. The city is such a Story.
I've uploaded three posts in my series:
- Beautiful Ruins: I find the dilapidated buildings fascinating
- The Heidelberg Project: A must-see. My co-worker and I visited the day the Obstruction of Justice House burned down. I may own the last photo of it
- A review of The Henry hotel. Overlooked Dearborn, Michigan is home to one of the best boutique hotels in the country
I hope you enjoy the posts and find the information valuable.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boosts Collagen production on skin
- 2 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 3 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 4 AUGUST---7 day San Fran to San Diego
- 5 Itinerary Help Needed
- 6 What to pack
- 7 Road trip from Gulf Coast to Key West
- 8 First time, Best business class?
- 9 Restaurant Recs for Minneapolis
- 10 SW Colorado/San Juan Skyway ideas?
- 11 Between Naples and Fort Myers
- 12 Kids Vacation Place
- 13 Desert Southwest
- 14 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 15 If you're in Cleveland for the GOP Convention
- 16 Moving from Fresno CA to highpoint NC
- 17 Boston waterfront Italian
- 18 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 19 US-Canada road trip help
- 20 Cape cod, Vermont and Newyork
- 21 11 Days in Washington State and northern Oregon: what to do?
- 22 Lake Tahoe or ?
- 23 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 24 Mardi Gras
- 25 Need advice - Charleston girls' weekend