So I never wanted to travel to Detroit for work but it became part of my territory. Turns out I really enjoy going there: friendly people, history, amazing architecture, etc. The city is such a Story.
I've uploaded three posts in my series:
- Beautiful Ruins: I find the dilapidated buildings fascinating
- The Heidelberg Project: A must-see. My co-worker and I visited the day the Obstruction of Justice House burned down. I may own the last photo of it
- A review of The Henry hotel. Overlooked Dearborn, Michigan is home to one of the best boutique hotels in the country
I hope you enjoy the posts and find the information valuable.
DETROIT'S BEAUTIFUL SIDE
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Weekend in Indianapolis, any pretty drives you can suggest?
- 2 East Coast in December
- 3 Grapefruit, lemon, orange, tangerine, lime
- 4 N California trip questions
- 5 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 6 Need to claim baggage in Canada when flying from BOS to CPH via YYZ?
- 7 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 8 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 9 Monterey and Napa
- 10 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 11 Nantucket, Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard and/or Boston Honeymoon
- 12 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 13 New England in the fall
- 14 Scenic Route from Washington, DC to NC Outer Banks
- 15 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 16 National Forrest Service - Photography Restrictions
- 17 Looking for Next Destination
- 18 Worst Restaurants in America
- 19 Boston: Hamersly's closing
- 20 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 21 Fall color yet?
- 22 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 23 Yosemite Lodging
- 24 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 25 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please