So I never wanted to travel to Detroit for work but it became part of my territory. Turns out I really enjoy going there: friendly people, history, amazing architecture, etc. The city is such a Story.
I've uploaded three posts in my series:
- Beautiful Ruins: I find the dilapidated buildings fascinating
- The Heidelberg Project: A must-see. My co-worker and I visited the day the Obstruction of Justice House burned down. I may own the last photo of it
- A review of The Henry hotel. Overlooked Dearborn, Michigan is home to one of the best boutique hotels in the country
I hope you enjoy the posts and find the information valuable.
DETROIT'S BEAUTIFUL SIDE
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 2 Boston suggestions
- 3 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 4 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 5 Looking for Next Destination
- 6 Tucson area flooding
- 7 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 8 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 9 Cabo cancelled, so where shall 14 of us go for childless long wknd??
- 10 West Coast Road Trip
- 11 Long Weekend Travel - Where to?
- 12 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 13 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 14 Driving from Las Vegas to Santa Fe - A few questions.
- 15 Seattle : Airport to Hotel best/economical transportation??
- 16 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 17 first time in AZ
- 18 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 19 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 20 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 21 4 week family trip ideas
- 22 Las Vegas to San Francisco in October - best route
- 23 Staying at holiday inn express midtown manhattan
- 24 Trip Report - New York & Washington DC – May 30 – June 4, 2014
- 25 Dec / Jan in the USA- advice