So I never wanted to travel to Detroit for work but it became part of my territory. Turns out I really enjoy going there: friendly people, history, amazing architecture, etc. The city is such a Story.
I've uploaded three posts in my series:
- Beautiful Ruins: I find the dilapidated buildings fascinating
- The Heidelberg Project: A must-see. My co-worker and I visited the day the Obstruction of Justice House burned down. I may own the last photo of it
- A review of The Henry hotel. Overlooked Dearborn, Michigan is home to one of the best boutique hotels in the country
I hope you enjoy the posts and find the information valuable.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Arizona in winter
- 2 Paris-Room Selection Advice Needed ASAP for last minute trip. TIA.
- 3 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 4 disneyland
- 5 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 6 2016/17 Ski Season Opens
- 7 Restaurant Recommendations mid-city Manhattan
- 8 Key West
- 9 Eastern California Winter Roadtrip
- 10 Glacier and Grand Tetons: June or July
- 11 Las Vegas Vacation
- 12 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 13 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.
- 14 moving to Florida
- 15 Warmth in December without Zika??
- 16 Washington DC Trip in December with Small Children
- 17 DC restaurant report
- 18 Travel in Houston and surrounding area
- 19 Trip Report: San Francisco, Monterey, Wine Country
- 20 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 21 Northern California Redwoods
- 22 Southwestern Virginia Ideas?
- 23 Smoky Mountains Honeymoon
- 24 East Tennesee to mohonk.
- 25 Neue Galerie