So I never wanted to travel to Detroit for work but it became part of my territory. Turns out I really enjoy going there: friendly people, history, amazing architecture, etc. The city is such a Story.
I've uploaded three posts in my series:
- Beautiful Ruins: I find the dilapidated buildings fascinating
- The Heidelberg Project: A must-see. My co-worker and I visited the day the Obstruction of Justice House burned down. I may own the last photo of it
- A review of The Henry hotel. Overlooked Dearborn, Michigan is home to one of the best boutique hotels in the country
I hope you enjoy the posts and find the information valuable.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 9 days Zion/Bryce from Vegas
- 2 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 3 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 4 SF and northern California - October
- 5 Summer mountains and lakes with kids
- 6 grand canyon to santa fe in april?
- 7 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 8 West Coast (San Francisco to San Diego) Road Trip
- 9 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 10 Alabama trip in Dec
- 11 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 12 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 13 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 14 November redwoods trip
- 15 Yellowstone
- 16 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 17 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 18 costco Big island
- 19 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 20 Which island for R&R?
- 21 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 22 Olympic NP w/toddler
- 23 Great trip to Portsmouth, NH and Portland, ME
- 24 Your Favorite Restaurant in Annapolis
- 25 Fodor's Boston GTG