So I never wanted to travel to Detroit for work but it became part of my territory. Turns out I really enjoy going there: friendly people, history, amazing architecture, etc. The city is such a Story.
I've uploaded three posts in my series:
- Beautiful Ruins: I find the dilapidated buildings fascinating
- The Heidelberg Project: A must-see. My co-worker and I visited the day the Obstruction of Justice House burned down. I may own the last photo of it
- A review of The Henry hotel. Overlooked Dearborn, Michigan is home to one of the best boutique hotels in the country
I hope you enjoy the posts and find the information valuable.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 a short trip to san francisco
- 2 Traveling to CO, worried about altitude sickness!
- 3 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 4 Summer in Michigan
- 5 Naples/ Fort Myers
- 6 10-14 daycar fr. Monterey, CA to Jackson WY. Help - towns / Nat'l Parks
- 7 Glacier National Park
- 8 Big Island and Kauai questions
- 9 South east road trip
- 10 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 11 Huntington Beach to Yosemite
- 12 6 days ABQ to Moab,4 Corners, Mesa Verde doable?
- 13 How much in 7 days on West Coast?
- 14 Where to stay for three nights after Volcanoes National Park
- 15 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 16 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 17 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 18 Any Sanibel experts?
- 19 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 20 Later Winter around Mobile
- 21 Rafting the Colorado
- 22 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 23 Florida keys trip
- 24 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 25 Coffee in Boston?