So I never wanted to travel to Detroit for work but it became part of my territory. Turns out I really enjoy going there: friendly people, history, amazing architecture, etc. The city is such a Story.
I've uploaded three posts in my series:
- Beautiful Ruins: I find the dilapidated buildings fascinating
- The Heidelberg Project: A must-see. My co-worker and I visited the day the Obstruction of Justice House burned down. I may own the last photo of it
- A review of The Henry hotel. Overlooked Dearborn, Michigan is home to one of the best boutique hotels in the country
I hope you enjoy the posts and find the information valuable.
DETROIT'S BEAUTIFUL SIDE
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Active Vacation
- 2 Quick SoCal question
- 3 Required snow tires & rental cars?
- 4 New England September
- 5 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 6 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 7 Yosemite in Winter
- 8 New York (for women turning 50th) 2015
- 9 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 10 Tampa in February
- 11 Louisiana Hotel Questions
- 12 Restaurants in Lakeland, FL
- 13 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 14 NYC LES Restaurant A Casa Fox
- 15 Prince Philip Cruise (Whittier) vs Kenai Fjords (Seward)
- 16 NYC taxi vs car service
- 17 San Francisco-renting a car for a day
- 18 Car Rental West Palm Beach
- 19 Group of 10 adults to Hawaii
- 20 Austin Food Trucks
- 21 Weekend road trip from Omaha
- 22 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 23 searching for urban master planned community
- 24 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 25 Condos near Disney World