So I never wanted to travel to Detroit for work but it became part of my territory. Turns out I really enjoy going there: friendly people, history, amazing architecture, etc. The city is such a Story.
I've uploaded three posts in my series:
- Beautiful Ruins: I find the dilapidated buildings fascinating
- The Heidelberg Project: A must-see. My co-worker and I visited the day the Obstruction of Justice House burned down. I may own the last photo of it
- A review of The Henry hotel. Overlooked Dearborn, Michigan is home to one of the best boutique hotels in the country
I hope you enjoy the posts and find the information valuable.
DETROIT'S BEAUTIFUL SIDE
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 2 Boston suggestions
- 3 Tucson area flooding
- 4 Lunch near 254 west 54th st.
- 5 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 6 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 7 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 8 Long Weekend Travel - Where to?
- 9 Cabo cancelled, so where shall 14 of us go for childless long wknd??
- 10 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 11 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 12 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 13 lunch in Boulder CO TODAY!!
- 14 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 15 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 16 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 17 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 18 Winter/Spring Trip Ideas from Ohio
- 19 Ben Landa
- 20 4 week family trip ideas
- 21 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 22 Looking for Next Destination
- 23 West Coast Road Trip
- 24 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 25 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights