So I never wanted to travel to Detroit for work but it became part of my territory. Turns out I really enjoy going there: friendly people, history, amazing architecture, etc. The city is such a Story.
I've uploaded three posts in my series:
- Beautiful Ruins: I find the dilapidated buildings fascinating
- The Heidelberg Project: A must-see. My co-worker and I visited the day the Obstruction of Justice House burned down. I may own the last photo of it
- A review of The Henry hotel. Overlooked Dearborn, Michigan is home to one of the best boutique hotels in the country
I hope you enjoy the posts and find the information valuable.
DETROIT'S BEAUTIFUL SIDE
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 4 week family trip ideas
- 2 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 3 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 4 NYC Department Store Windows for Christmas - Ready, Set, Go
- 5 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 6 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 7 san fran sightseeing
- 8 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 9 San Diego/ Baja / Desert / Vegas/ Mexico
- 10 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 11 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 12 Gulf coast - Naples, Sanibel Island, Marco Island or Fort Meyers, which one
- 13 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 14 Side Show is a must-see show on Broadway
- 15 Boston in winter?
- 16 Public transportation in Salem MA
- 17 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 18 American Honeymoon in March
- 19 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 20 Family Friendly Resort Vacation for Holidays
- 21 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 22 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 23 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 24 Colorado Skiing
- 25 Best Route into NW Washington DC