So I never wanted to travel to Detroit for work but it became part of my territory. Turns out I really enjoy going there: friendly people, history, amazing architecture, etc. The city is such a Story.
I've uploaded three posts in my series:
- Beautiful Ruins: I find the dilapidated buildings fascinating
- The Heidelberg Project: A must-see. My co-worker and I visited the day the Obstruction of Justice House burned down. I may own the last photo of it
- A review of The Henry hotel. Overlooked Dearborn, Michigan is home to one of the best boutique hotels in the country
I hope you enjoy the posts and find the information valuable.
DETROIT'S BEAUTIFUL SIDE
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 2 Whcih is the best fashion store chain
- 3 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 4 Beach holiday with baby
- 5 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 6 Chicago Information Need for a Possible Trip
- 7 Another Key West trip in the books!
- 8 Carlsbad Cavern area - New Mexico ... Lodging
- 9 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 10 What is the best place to spend in summers in Texas?
- 11 Italian cookies in Minneapolis area
- 12 Lodging between Edenton NC and Washington DC?
- 13 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible
- 14 Quick NYC trip review: Girls Gone Wild Part Deux
- 15 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 16 Thoughts for two 14 yr old boys who enjoy NYC,Chicago/sneakers.
- 17 Salt Lake City
- 18 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 19 Boston Marathon spectator questions
- 20 Help planning vacation to Vancouver, Seattle & San Juan Islands
- 21 Savannah GA
- 22 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 23 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 24 Kennebunkport, Cape Cod or Martha's Vineyard
- 25 Seattle hotels