We will be visiting Denver this summer, then going to Rapid City. In Denver area, we want to stay in hotel or inn at less that 5000 ft elevation. Any suggestions for good accomodations for 2-3 nights in nice town with lower elevation between Denver and Rapid City which would be convenient for 1 day visit to Rocky Mtn. NP? (we don?t want a commercial hotel or motel) Any must do activities/sights along the way to Rapid City? We like scenery, white water rafting, moderate hiking, stargazing, interesting local sights, but mainly outdoors. Thanks!
Denver to Rapid City SD ideas?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 2 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 3 Yosemite in Winter
- 4 New York (for women turning 50th) 2015
- 5 Quick SoCal question
- 6 Required snow tires & rental cars?
- 7 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 8 Tampa in February
- 9 Louisiana Hotel Questions
- 10 Restaurants in Lakeland, FL
- 11 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 12 NYC LES Restaurant A Casa Fox
- 13 Prince Philip Cruise (Whittier) vs Kenai Fjords (Seward)
- 14 New England September
- 15 NYC taxi vs car service
- 16 San Francisco-renting a car for a day
- 17 Car Rental West Palm Beach
- 18 Group of 10 adults to Hawaii
- 19 Austin Food Trucks
- 20 Weekend road trip from Omaha
- 21 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 22 searching for urban master planned community
- 23 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 24 Condos near Disney World
- 25 family celebration trip