I understand that the only way to get into Denali is by way of some tourbus, and that you can opt for a short or long version lasting up to 8 hours. Any suggestions on which one of the long version options to take, and are the travel guides wrong where they say there are no rest rooms on the bus. My length of time in and surrounding the Park will be determined by if I in fact do take this tour.
Denali Bus tours
- 1 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 2 Curved Sofa
- 3 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 4 Stay between San Francisco and Redwoods?
- 5 Using public transit in San Diego
- 6 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 7 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 8 Memphis Tours
- 9 D.C. in a day
- 10 Ideas for Northern California trip?
- 11 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 12 A Visit to Charleston
- 13 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 14 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 15 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 16 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 17 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 18 San Francisco Anniversary Trip
- 19 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 20 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 21 Florida to Yellowstone to Mt. Rushmore-Sept 2013
- 22 Luggage stolen from locked rental car in Orlando
- 23 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!
- 24 Best Marriott Hotels in Hawai?
- 25 San FRancisco Apt Location - Comments, pls