I understand that the only way to get into Denali is by way of some tourbus, and that you can opt for a short or long version lasting up to 8 hours. Any suggestions on which one of the long version options to take, and are the travel guides wrong where they say there are no rest rooms on the bus. My length of time in and surrounding the Park will be determined by if I in fact do take this tour.
Denali Bus tours
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tipping advice
- 2 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 3 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 4 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 5 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 6 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 7 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 8 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 9 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 10 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 11 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 12 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 13 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 14 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 15 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 16 Key West Hotel in January
- 17 los angeles restaurants
- 18 West Maui Restaurants
- 19 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 20 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 21 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas
- 22 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?
- 23 Boston to Ohio, with visits to FDR Home and Fallingwater
- 24 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 25 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15