I will be in Las Vegas from Sept 23rd to Sept 26th, with a friend. Both in early 30's and interested in doing a daytrip to see the Grand Canyon (we have never been to Vegas or to GC before).
Which trip would you recommend? Is it better to take a helicopter or airplane trip?
Main interests: overlooking the Grand Canyon and, if possible, do a rafting and visit the Skywalk.
Price range: up to 300 USD.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 AOL@Password Reset CONTACT ☎1800:681:7208AOLTec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 San Francisco, Yosemite, Carmel
- 3 Blue Ridge Mountains Skyline Drive
- 4 Dining & Things to Do - North Bennington
- 5 transportation from JFK to Newark airport 1 way
- 6 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 7 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 8 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 9 Recommend an ATV Tour in UT, AZ or CO
- 10 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 11 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 12 Key West Hidden Gem Hotels?
- 13 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 14 Child safe Hawaii beaches in late October
- 15 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 16 Oahu condo-Ilikai
- 17 road trip
- 18 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 19 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
- 20 Florida in October
- 21 Where to stay - Yosemite, Sequoia, Zion - late July
- 22 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
- 23 Hilton Waikoloa Village - Yay or Nay?
- 24 FLL to Key West
- 25 Driving south from Washington DC, but where??
Daytrips from Las Vegas to Grand Canyon - which one do you recommend?