I will be in Las Vegas from Sept 23rd to Sept 26th, with a friend. Both in early 30's and interested in doing a daytrip to see the Grand Canyon (we have never been to Vegas or to GC before).
Which trip would you recommend? Is it better to take a helicopter or airplane trip?
Main interests: overlooking the Grand Canyon and, if possible, do a rafting and visit the Skywalk.
Price range: up to 300 USD.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ridiculous Pacific Northwest Road Trip
- 2 Chester, CN
- 3 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 4 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 5 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 6 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 7 ground transportation NYC to DC and connecting to MARC
- 8 Savannah Itinerary Feedback Please
- 9 Restaurant Recommendations for Queens/Brooklyn/Williamsburgl
- 10 how much time to visit pedestal at Statue of Liberty
- 11 time to visit statue
- 12 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 13 Is there a train from SAN (airport) to Encinitas?
- 14 Aladin tickets in NYC
- 15 Suggestion for Hotel by Ford Museum/Tour
- 16 transportation from Plano TX to Norman OK
- 17 Sunset at Haleakala Summit - Maui, Hawaii
- 18 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 19 Ouray to Aspen or Carbondale to Estes
- 20 Northern California Gardens.
- 21 Civilian Visit to Schofield Barracks and Kolekole Pass
- 22 Planning a 12-13 Day Cali Trip SF to SD
- 23 Hawaii wedding
- 24 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 25 Route 66
Daytrips from Las Vegas to Grand Canyon - which one do you recommend?