I will be in Las Vegas from Sept 23rd to Sept 26th, with a friend. Both in early 30's and interested in doing a daytrip to see the Grand Canyon (we have never been to Vegas or to GC before).
Which trip would you recommend? Is it better to take a helicopter or airplane trip?
Main interests: overlooking the Grand Canyon and, if possible, do a rafting and visit the Skywalk.
Price range: up to 300 USD.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 DC Restaurants
- 2 Short Oregon Trip
- 3 Sequoia National Park/Kings Canyon/Amtrak/Tours/grandchild
- 4 usa roadtrip
- 5 Hawaii and...where?
- 6 Visiting San Antonio early November
- 7 3-day beach weekend in FL Nov for 2 adults
- 8 How much time in Badlands?
- 9 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 10 Route from Denver to SteamboatSprings
- 11 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 12 Where to stay in Little Rock AR
- 13 Chicago 2017
- 14 seeking advice -- scenic drive from DC to Chapel Hill
- 15 Christmas in Colorado
- 16 Chaco Canyon and Mesa Verde
- 17 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 18 Fall vacation in Beavers Bend State Park
- 19 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall
- 20 Babysitting on the North Shore, Oahu
- 21 Marfa/Big Bend
- 22 Williamsburg, VA reunion for 80 year olds
- 23 JFK to Washington
- 24 Phoenix for the weekend
- 25 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
Daytrips from Las Vegas to Grand Canyon - which one do you recommend?