I will be in Las Vegas from Sept 23rd to Sept 26th, with a friend. Both in early 30's and interested in doing a daytrip to see the Grand Canyon (we have never been to Vegas or to GC before).
Which trip would you recommend? Is it better to take a helicopter or airplane trip?
Main interests: overlooking the Grand Canyon and, if possible, do a rafting and visit the Skywalk.
Price range: up to 300 USD.
Daytrips from Las Vegas to Grand Canyon - which one do you recommend?
- 1 Savanah Sojourn
- 2 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 3 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 4 Traveling the U.S. by car for a long time!
- 5 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 6 One day in Washington DC
- 7 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 8 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 9 Special Chrstmas Tree
- 10 Staying at the Omni in downtown austin. Anywhere to park cheaper?
- 11 South Florida luxury hotels with a 5 year old
- 12 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 13 Wailea Maui Restaurants
- 14 RIP Judy Rogers
- 15 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 16 Road trip across the USA - looking for suggestions.
- 17 Boston area
- 18 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 19 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 20 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 21 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 22 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 23 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 24 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 25 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand