I will be in Las Vegas from Sept 23rd to Sept 26th, with a friend. Both in early 30's and interested in doing a daytrip to see the Grand Canyon (we have never been to Vegas or to GC before).
Which trip would you recommend? Is it better to take a helicopter or airplane trip?
Main interests: overlooking the Grand Canyon and, if possible, do a rafting and visit the Skywalk.
Price range: up to 300 USD.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://menintalk.com/zytekxl/
- 2 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 3 High Class Hottest Call Girl Service in Richards Town Bangalore Escorts
- 4 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 5 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 6 Looking a Good Call Girl Service in Jayanagar Bangalore
- 7 Education for higher school
- 8 NYC For The Day
- 9 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 10 9-10 day trip to WA
- 11 Atlanta With Toddler
- 12 Turo?
- 13 USA family tour
- 14 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 15 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 16 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 17 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 18 Senior citizens traveling as groupl
- 19 Kauai planning help
- 20 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 21 Hawaii - June vs Aug, hotel vs rental
- 22 Revisiting Kauai: Heartbreak and Happiness
- 23 California Trip
- 24 Northeast/Mid-Atlantics States History/Beach Vacation
- 25 Need help nailing down the details
Daytrips from Las Vegas to Grand Canyon - which one do you recommend?