I will be in Las Vegas from Sept 23rd to Sept 26th, with a friend. Both in early 30's and interested in doing a daytrip to see the Grand Canyon (we have never been to Vegas or to GC before).
Which trip would you recommend? Is it better to take a helicopter or airplane trip?
Main interests: overlooking the Grand Canyon and, if possible, do a rafting and visit the Skywalk.
Price range: up to 300 USD.
Daytrips from Las Vegas to Grand Canyon - which one do you recommend?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 2 Kinky Boots and Pippin. Fodor reviews
- 3 Best places to move to Florida?
- 4 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 5 Locker at JFK
- 6 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 7 Key Largo, FL
- 8 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 9 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 10 San Antonio Airport Taxi to Majestic... and Food Suggestions??
- 11 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 12 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 13 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 14 West Coast Bound End of March
- 15 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 16 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 17 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 18 Socorro, NM to Yellowstone and back in 7-8 days
- 19 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 20 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 21 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 22 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 23 Ziplines, Zorb, Pancakes, and Parrots
- 24 Philadelphia
- 25 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!