Two young at heart senior couples visiting the Bay Area the week of 6/14. Will be based in Sausalito and have plans for two Giants' games and a practice day at Pebble Beach for the U.S. Open. One game will be combined with a day in the city. Seven days total, and looking for suggestions for day trips. We will mostly be driving, but not adverse to tours and wondering if the "Go Card" is worthwhile. Walking will be somewhat restricted to short stretches. Open to all suggestions.
Day Trips From the Bay Area
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How the fairytale of New York can become a nightmare
- 2 road trip Houston-NJ
- 3 Family Reunion Ideas for Maine Coast
- 4 fly fishing spring break - warm weather
- 5 Best non-tourist trap restaurants in South Beach
- 6 Hang out, Low Key, Getaway Area?
- 7 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 8 Getting to Key West
- 9 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 10 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 11 Indoor Waterpark in Wisconsin Dells ?
- 12 Wisconsin Dells, Lake Geneva or Door county for a family vacation?
- 13 Any edits? San Antonio & Austin Itinerary Dec 31st-Jan 5th or 6th
- 14 Philadelphia Airport Hotels with Extended Parking
- 15 Help needed from USA experts... where to?
- 16 The Sagamore - Winter Activities
- 17 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 18 Portsmouth NH to NYC
- 19 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 20 Dinner in Miami
- 21 Orlando to Savannah
- 22 Tipping advice
- 23 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 24 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 25 Met Opera rush tickets - process changed again!