Two young at heart senior couples visiting the Bay Area the week of 6/14. Will be based in Sausalito and have plans for two Giants' games and a practice day at Pebble Beach for the U.S. Open. One game will be combined with a day in the city. Seven days total, and looking for suggestions for day trips. We will mostly be driving, but not adverse to tours and wondering if the "Go Card" is worthwhile. Walking will be somewhat restricted to short stretches. Open to all suggestions.
Day Trips From the Bay Area
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 2 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 3 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 4 Zion to Albuquerque
- 5 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 6 Narrowing things down for DC and Virginia
- 7 San Francisco - mid October
- 8 Stay in Santa Fe or Taos, NM
- 9 Best, most beautiful, unmissable sections of highway 1 on the CA coast
- 10 Vegas hotels for families
- 11 Apartment Rentals DC
- 12 Round trip from Chicago
- 13 Something to do besides drink wine in Sonoma.
- 14 Sonoma: Jack London State Historic Park
- 15 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 16 100 Reason to Love New Mexico
- 17 Tour companies
- 18 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 19 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 20 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 21 Quick Trip to NYC
- 22 Why are hotels in San Francisco sooooo expensive 10/11-10/14/14
- 23 Need advise : Driving to Sequoia then to Las Vegas
- 24 3 weeks in Florida-Sarasota and Everglades recommendations needed
- 25 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?