We r going to Boston in a couple of weeks and want to take train for a day trip. Is the doable via train. Should we do on our own or trolley/ tour. We r three adults in good walking shape. Looking for some good advise.
Concord and Lexington
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 University of Texas Austin College Trip
- 2 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 3 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 4 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 5 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 6 "Off the beaten path" road trip from Vail, CO
- 7 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 8 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 9 Backpacking in April
- 10 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 11 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 12 replica designer handbags
- 13 First family ski trip
- 14 San Diego parks and attractions
- 15 Cape Cod in early April
- 16 USA with a 3 year old
- 17 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 18 united and carry-ons
- 19 Portland Maine Hotels
- 20 Help choosing Chicago hotel
- 21 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 22 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 23 Palm Springs-Looking for Great Swimming Pool
- 24 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 25 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles