Our family ~ 10 adults is looking to spend 3 days around Christmas away from NYC. To avoid issues with snow, we thought of taking Amtrak north. We considered Quebec city but it is a pain to get to.
So we are thinking Vermont. We were is Woodstock last New Year's and it was deserted.
1) Beautiful Christmasy atmosphere
2) Activities (snow related - not big on skiing)
Thinking Montpelier, but could use some suggestions,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://nflgameonline.com/falcons-vs-dolphins-live-nfl-football/
- 2 Layover
- 3 cincinnati with kids
- 4 Seattle?
- 5 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 6 Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 7 Parking a Ford Transit Passenger Van NYC
- 8 Luxury Mountain Resort in PA or WV for sightseeing
- 9 driving from Atlanta to Denver
- 10 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 11 SF Area - Fall Family Trip
- 12 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 13 December Vacation in Florida by Beach
- 14 First Trip to New Mexico
- 15 Where to Stay Northern New Mexico in November
- 16 Big Bend, McDonald Observatory, San Antonio and Austin in January
- 17 Airport Advice for GNP
- 18 Day trips from Boston
- 19 2 weeks in Alaska with kids
- 20 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 21 November redwoods trip
- 22 Washington visit...perhaps relocate
- 23 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 24 new orleans french quarter hotels for "the ladies"
- 25 Southern history- walkable cities