Our family ~ 10 adults is looking to spend 3 days around Christmas away from NYC. To avoid issues with snow, we thought of taking Amtrak north. We considered Quebec city but it is a pain to get to.
So we are thinking Vermont. We were is Woodstock last New Year's and it was deserted.
1) Beautiful Christmasy atmosphere
2) Activities (snow related - not big on skiing)
Thinking Montpelier, but could use some suggestions,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Moving to a new state
- 2 Moving soon (blindly!) and would love suggestions
- 3 Driving to Minnesota from Jacksonville fl help
- 4 NYC - 10 Nights - Itinerary Feedback
- 5 Intimate Destination Wedding location help
- 6 Toying with Maine/Vermont road trip
- 7 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 8 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 9 How many states have you been to?
- 10 Kauai planning help
- 11 Hawaii
- 12 travel to Oahu (waikiki)
- 13 Day trip to the North Shore Kauai
- 14 Fine dining in South shore area of Kauai
- 15 Hotel Valencia, San Antonio RiverWalk
- 16 Palm Springs restaurant suggestions.
- 17 9 am - 5pm layover LAX - what to do?
- 18 Coastal California trip with toddlers in April
- 19 Where to stay in Glacier NP
- 20 USA, Trip to the south
- 21 Ferry info
- 22 Italian Food, Palm Desert
- 23 How many days in Death Valley and Sequoia?
- 24 6 full days in Colorado Itinerary Ideas
- 25 Boston to Bar Harbor or Bangor to Bar Harbor