Have 3 1/2 days to retrace back to SFO after driving north for 8 days thru Napa / Sonoma, Healdsburg, Eureka. Would appreciate suggestions as to how to best allocate time. We will spend time at Crater Lake (sperate from 3.5 days). Had thought of maybe Lake Tahoe. Appreciate any feedback.
Central Point, OR to Bay Area
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Wilmington, NC to Raleigh - Anything interesting to see in between?
- 2 USA New York City: First-time Visitors
- 3 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 4 Tipping advice
- 5 charleston during Christmas Week
- 6 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 7 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 8 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 9 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 10 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again
- 11 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 12 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 13 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 14 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 15 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 16 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 17 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 18 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 19 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 20 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 21 Key West Hotel in January
- 22 los angeles restaurants
- 23 West Maui Restaurants
- 24 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 25 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler