Have 3 1/2 days to retrace back to SFO after driving north for 8 days thru Napa / Sonoma, Healdsburg, Eureka. Would appreciate suggestions as to how to best allocate time. We will spend time at Crater Lake (sperate from 3.5 days). Had thought of maybe Lake Tahoe. Appreciate any feedback.
Central Point, OR to Bay Area
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 2 Will have five days in Savannah
- 3 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 4 Road Trip SW
- 5 Driving the BRP.....Virginia or North Carolina?
- 6 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 7 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 8 NYC IN AUGUST
- 9 Itinerary opinions
- 10 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 11 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 12 I want to visit the india particular north east india ?
- 13 Chicago trip
- 14 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 15 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 16 Fancy dining
- 17 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 18 culpepper
- 19 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 20 Santa Barbara, California
- 21 moving to florida
- 22 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 23 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 24 Road trip Houston to DC- where should we stop?
- 25 May visit to Denali