Have 3 1/2 days to retrace back to SFO after driving north for 8 days thru Napa / Sonoma, Healdsburg, Eureka. Would appreciate suggestions as to how to best allocate time. We will spend time at Crater Lake (sperate from 3.5 days). Had thought of maybe Lake Tahoe. Appreciate any feedback.
Central Point, OR to Bay Area
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip Report - New York & Washington DC – May 30 – June 4, 2014
- 2 Staying at holiday inn express midtown manhattan
- 3 St. Simon, Georgia
- 4 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 5 Looking for Next Destination
- 6 4 week family trip ideas
- 7 Dec / Jan in the USA- advice
- 8 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 9 Las Vegas to San Francisco in October - best route
- 10 Petoskey Fall Break?
- 11 Moving to New Jersey
- 12 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 13 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 14 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 15 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 16 Which Florida Key for one month stay with infant?
- 17 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 18 Low Country Honor Flight to Washington DC
- 19 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 20 West Coast Road Trip
- 21 103rd annual northern Navajo nation fair
- 22 Need Minnesota leaf color reports
- 23 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 24 Dressing up for theatre in new york
- 25 Travel between Maui and Big Island