Have 3 1/2 days to retrace back to SFO after driving north for 8 days thru Napa / Sonoma, Healdsburg, Eureka. Would appreciate suggestions as to how to best allocate time. We will spend time at Crater Lake (sperate from 3.5 days). Had thought of maybe Lake Tahoe. Appreciate any feedback.
Central Point, OR to Bay Area
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 USA trip
- 2 Chicago for one night with my teen daughter
- 3 Breckenridge in October
- 4 NBA tickets??
- 5 Chicago Questions
- 6 How to dress in Vegas
- 7 Orlando for Work
- 8 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 9 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 10 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 11 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 12 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 13 charlotte
- 14 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 15 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 16 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 17 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 18 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 19 camaro hire in waikiki
- 20 DiBruno Brothers - what should I buy?
- 21 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 22 Las vegas-Zion-Bryce-Antelope
- 23 Broadway Fall and Winter 2014/15
- 24 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 25 Ski Season Underway in Colorado