We will be traveling to cape Cod with four kids. they are 15, 14, 13 and 9. We want to do some fishing. Is it safe to charter a boat with young kids? Seasickness? I also heard that there are companies that operates a fishing tour in a big boat. Do I need to book ahead? Thanks.
Cape Cod fishing for kids?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best route home from page, az to ny?
- 2 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 3 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 4 san fran sightseeing
- 5 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 6 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 7 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 8 charlotte
- 9 American Honeymoon in March
- 10 Boston in winter?
- 11 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 12 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 13 New York City in April
- 14 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 15 Long Beach - alternative lodging to Queen Mary but close by
- 16 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 17 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 18 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 19 Need beach location for summer family reunion.
- 20 Help?! I-40 or I-20 across Southeast US this week? (Construction delays?)
- 21 Baytown, Texas
- 22 Moving from VA to CT
- 23 New Orleans pictures
- 24 Colonial williamsburg Lodge at Christmas
- 25 Boston Trip to BU from Chicago (and reply to advice)