Coming from Yellowstone to Mount Rushmore Area. Will stop one night in Deadwood after seeing Devil's Tower. The next day want to leave early and travel to Badlands, see Badlands and then travel to Custer State Park and stay there for our last 3 nights. Is this ok to do in one day or is it too much? Really wanted to spend 3 nights in Custer State Park but also wanted to see the Badlands. Thanks for any help. Gail
Can We Do This?
View all United States activity »
- 1 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 2 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 3 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 4 St. Augustine, Florida
- 5 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 6 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 7 Fripp island
- 8 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 9 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 10 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 11 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 12 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 13 Where should I move to?
- 14 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 15 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 16 Car service from JFK to lower Manhattan
- 17 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 18 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 19 Hotel near Public Theater
- 20 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 21 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 22 San Antonio
- 23 hotel near Met NYC
- 24 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 25 Oahu Information