We will be making a road trip in our truck camper from Southern California to San Antonio, Texas in August. Does anyone have suggestions on what we can do along the way that is interesting, active or fun? Any suggestions on where to camp? Anything we should not miss? We have been to the Grand Canyon, Sedona, Tombstone, Old Tuscon Studios, & Bisbee, all of which were very interesing. Thanks for any help you can provide.
California to San Antonio Texas in August
- 1 Boston Area College Tour
- 2 Red Leather Sofa
- 3 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 4 Door County
- 5 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 6 Help with NYC transit
- 7 Boston three day trip report, with photos
- 8 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 9 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 10 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 11 Oregon & Washington: What are we missing, as we're big fans already?
- 12 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 13 build a nice website
- 14 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 15 Albuquerque to Denver
- 16 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 17 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 18 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 19 Omni Hotel, San Francisco - Did I make a good choice
- 20 Zion vs Bryce - How many days each?
- 21 Using public transit in San Diego
- 22 Williamsburg VA
- 23 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 24 A Visit to Charleston
- 25 Restos in Boca Raton