Looking to do 4-5 full days in California, with a rental car. We've already seen San-Fran/LA/San Diego, so rather than using those as main attractions, I'd prefer to use those as start/end points, and use our time in between to see all the beautiful/adventurist spots/national parks/attractions. Would definitely love to hit Yosemite NP, Moneterey, not quite sure though where to stop along the way, what places to see, etc.
Any ideas for the "amazing 4 day California roadtrip"?
California - 5 Days
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Relatively Inexpensive NYC Hotel?
- 2 Need help with San Juan Islands lodging
- 3 Accommodation in Los Angeles
- 4 Ackislander
- 5 Las Vegas to San Francisco - Kings Canyon or Sequoia National Park?
- 6 Hoover Dam to Grand Canyon/Valley of Fire/Zion in May 2015
- 7 Cross Country RV Trip
- 8 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 9 Flying New Orleans-Burlington Vt, which airline? Where should I connect?
- 10 Can you help my girlfriend and me with our itinerary?
- 11 New England September
- 12 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 13 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 14 California
- 15 Trip to Memphis and Nashville
- 16 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 17 which river tour out of Haines, Alaska?
- 18 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 19 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 20 Miami Marlins
- 21 Florida or caribbean
- 22 Where should a coffee drinker worship in NYC?
- 23 Northern California in February
- 24 NYC - Taxi Cost JFK to Upper West Side
- 25 Adventure Seeker/Artist in Seattle