Looking to do 4-5 full days in California, with a rental car. We've already seen San-Fran/LA/San Diego, so rather than using those as main attractions, I'd prefer to use those as start/end points, and use our time in between to see all the beautiful/adventurist spots/national parks/attractions. Would definitely love to hit Yosemite NP, Moneterey, not quite sure though where to stop along the way, what places to see, etc.
Any ideas for the "amazing 4 day California roadtrip"?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15
- 2 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 3 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016
- 4 Seattle Ho
- 5 blue ridge parkway?
- 6 Making the Most of a few days in Silicon Valley
- 7 Moab Tenting end of Oct?
- 8 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 9 SF Area - Fall Family Trip
- 10 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 11 November redwoods trip
- 12 California trip .. some guidance needed
- 13 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 14 Esta "Not Authorized to Travel"
- 15 Trip to Vegas/GC/LA - need advice pleasd
- 16 First Trip to New Mexico
- 17 Sequoia/Redwoods Large Group Lodging
- 18 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 19 Southern history- walkable cities
- 20 grand canyon to santa fe in april?
- 21 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 22 Where to stop for the night along the Oregon coast?
- 23 December Vacation in Florida by Beach
- 24 Suggestions Buffalo NY
- 25 Other Manhattan Hotels