Looking to do 4-5 full days in California, with a rental car. We've already seen San-Fran/LA/San Diego, so rather than using those as main attractions, I'd prefer to use those as start/end points, and use our time in between to see all the beautiful/adventurist spots/national parks/attractions. Would definitely love to hit Yosemite NP, Moneterey, not quite sure though where to stop along the way, what places to see, etc.
Any ideas for the "amazing 4 day California roadtrip"?
California - 5 Days
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible
- 2 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 3 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 4 Barrow Alaska
- 5 Seward to Anchorage transfer?
- 6 Salt Lake City
- 7 New Orleans 2015 safety with kids
- 8 Alaska Cruise: Coral Princess or Norwegian sun?
- 9 Park City Utah
- 10 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 11 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 12 Maine in latter half of September
- 13 Diego and Frida at the DIA -- Where to Stay?
- 14 Need advise for a Mother/Daughter trip to Arizona
- 15 Myrtle Beach, SC ... Where to drive to??
- 16 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 17 Colorado trip
- 18 Quick NYC trip review: Girls Gone Wild Part Deux
- 19 Sedona - ladies trips- suggestions on where to stay and time of year?
- 20 Dining in Carmel - midweek but special occasion?
- 21 Phoenix/Tucson Airport Shuttles
- 22 Alaska- Best tours
- 23 Restaurant Recommendations in Tucson
- 24 weather i antelope canyon in December
- 25 First visit in New Mexico