Looking to do 4-5 full days in California, with a rental car. We've already seen San-Fran/LA/San Diego, so rather than using those as main attractions, I'd prefer to use those as start/end points, and use our time in between to see all the beautiful/adventurist spots/national parks/attractions. Would definitely love to hit Yosemite NP, Moneterey, not quite sure though where to stop along the way, what places to see, etc.
Any ideas for the "amazing 4 day California roadtrip"?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Itinerary advice first time to USA SF-YNP-LV-LA-SF
- 2 Inflatable kayaks--pros and cons
- 3 Seattle to Portland- ideas for places to stay?
- 4 Taft law-enforcement admiral told reporters
- 5 Trip Report - San Francisco advise for 1st timers like us!!
- 6 Does the "Real USA" (still) exist?
- 7 A Week in New York City
- 8 Santa Cruz downtown to San Jose Airport via public transit
- 9 Yosemite Visit
- 10 Driving from New York to Atlanta,Ga
- 11 Los Angeles 4 nghts/5days
- 12 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report
- 13 Best route to Cody?
- 14 Cody, Wyoming rodeo
- 15 Help finalize my Colorado activities & lodging
- 16 New York overnight - dinner & after choices
- 17 Florida Family vacation in California
- 18 New York City Christmas 2015
- 19 Family trip to San Diego. Itinerary help!
- 20 NYC itinerary 5 days
- 21 50th in Hawaii
- 22 Philadelphia to Sunset, SC via I81 and others
- 23 6 days in Boston - review itinerary & other recs needed
- 24 Looking for suggestions for Washington state weekend getaways
- 25 Miami Transportation Mid-Beach to South Beach