Looking to do 4-5 full days in California, with a rental car. We've already seen San-Fran/LA/San Diego, so rather than using those as main attractions, I'd prefer to use those as start/end points, and use our time in between to see all the beautiful/adventurist spots/national parks/attractions. Would definitely love to hit Yosemite NP, Moneterey, not quite sure though where to stop along the way, what places to see, etc.
Any ideas for the "amazing 4 day California roadtrip"?
California - 5 Days
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road Trip: Niagara to New York Via Vermont
- 2 San Diego locals-can you advise?
- 3 First trip to Seattle, WA - what should my "musts" be?
- 4 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 5 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 6 Oregon Road Trip
- 7 Tucson area flooding
- 8 Long Island Advice
- 9 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 10 Christmas in TX
- 11 Colorado aspen updates
- 12 Georgetown Washington DC Historic row houses along C&O Canal?
- 13 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 14 Yellowstone and Tetons in a Flash
- 15 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 16 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 17 Storing luggage in Manhattan for a few hours
- 18 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 19 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 20 Lunch near 254 west 54th st.
- 21 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 22 Boston suggestions
- 23 California
- 24 Long Weekend Travel - Where to?
- 25 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion