Looking to do 4-5 full days in California, with a rental car. We've already seen San-Fran/LA/San Diego, so rather than using those as main attractions, I'd prefer to use those as start/end points, and use our time in between to see all the beautiful/adventurist spots/national parks/attractions. Would definitely love to hit Yosemite NP, Moneterey, not quite sure though where to stop along the way, what places to see, etc.
Any ideas for the "amazing 4 day California roadtrip"?
California - 5 Days
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 The traveling guitar -- help it travel the world!
- 2 Tipping advice
- 3 USA New York City: First-time Visitors
- 4 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 5 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 6 Transportation from Newark airport to Secaucus
- 7 Wilmington, NC to Raleigh - Anything interesting to see in between?
- 8 charleston during Christmas Week
- 9 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 10 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 11 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 12 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again
- 13 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 14 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 15 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 16 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 17 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 18 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 19 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 20 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 21 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 22 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 23 Key West Hotel in January
- 24 los angeles restaurants
- 25 West Maui Restaurants