Looking to do 4-5 full days in California, with a rental car. We've already seen San-Fran/LA/San Diego, so rather than using those as main attractions, I'd prefer to use those as start/end points, and use our time in between to see all the beautiful/adventurist spots/national parks/attractions. Would definitely love to hit Yosemite NP, Moneterey, not quite sure though where to stop along the way, what places to see, etc.
Any ideas for the "amazing 4 day California roadtrip"?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best Place to Stay in Asheville, North Carolina with 80 year old dad
- 2 San Fran to LA via PCH
- 3 Silverthorne
- 4 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 5 Another Quick NYC Trip - Food Ideas?
- 6 Best Affordable Hotel to Stay in Montana - Deborah
- 7 Highway 1 motels
- 8 New Orleans Best Guided Tours
- 9 Overwhelmed by Alaskan shore excursion choices
- 10 San Diego Clothing Help (woman)
- 11 NYC - Sargent - Sorolla
- 12 Alaska itinerary - Anchorage, Seward, Denali, Juneau.
- 13 Need a short term apartment in BOSTON
- 14 San Antonio
- 15 11 days SE coast road trip
- 16 Kauai Eats... Recommendations??
- 17 Getting around in NYC
- 18 Mountains, Hiking and Wildlife in Fall
- 19 Should I cancel Florida vacation?
- 20 Looking for pretty waterfront hotel for weekend trip from Detroit
- 21 Places to stay in TX...?
- 22 3.5 weeks in the Deep South
- 23 International student, applying for school
- 24 driving from LA to Portland
- 25 advice for Short trip from Dallas to?