Looking to do 4-5 full days in California, with a rental car. We've already seen San-Fran/LA/San Diego, so rather than using those as main attractions, I'd prefer to use those as start/end points, and use our time in between to see all the beautiful/adventurist spots/national parks/attractions. Would definitely love to hit Yosemite NP, Moneterey, not quite sure though where to stop along the way, what places to see, etc.
Any ideas for the "amazing 4 day California roadtrip"?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Once again, another great trip to DC (August 23-30)
- 2 San Diego July 2016 - an FYI
- 3 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 4 Farewell from Ira
- 5 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 6 Long weekend in New Orleans
- 7 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 8 Driving Trip to Idaho
- 9 Driving from Austin to San Francisco
- 10 Finding the right moving company. (Calgary to Seattle!)
- 11 orlando need a car?
- 12 Restaurants in San Francisco and Napa/Sonoma Valley
- 13 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 14 Overnight tour from New York to see Washington, D.C.
- 15 Driving San Antonio to Galveston--how to avoid Houston
- 16 Oklahoma - Dallas - Houston - New Orleans - Orlando
- 17 chicago to hibbing
- 18 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 19 Return from Bradenton FL back to New Haven CT
- 20 2 months road trip out west - need one way renting mini RV
- 21 Our explorations of the Hudson Valley & Catskills
- 22 Pix from Paradise (the Big Island, Kauai & Maui)
- 23 Fun family adventures in/around Charleston?
- 24 Cape Cod - around Sandwich
- 25 Historial/Culture-filled restaurants in Savannah, and Atlanta!