Looking to do 4-5 full days in California, with a rental car. We've already seen San-Fran/LA/San Diego, so rather than using those as main attractions, I'd prefer to use those as start/end points, and use our time in between to see all the beautiful/adventurist spots/national parks/attractions. Would definitely love to hit Yosemite NP, Moneterey, not quite sure though where to stop along the way, what places to see, etc.
Any ideas for the "amazing 4 day California roadtrip"?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Novel in Progress
- 2 RV road trip from CA to Idaho, Montana, Wyoming
- 3 PRAY FOR THE LEG !!!
- 4 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 5 Driving from Chicago to Sacramento
- 6 Short Oregon Trip
- 7 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 8 New offer from Southwest for California residents
- 9 Yellowstone/Glacier - a cabin with a view
- 10 Trip for 2 to Colorado need ideas.
- 11 Another JFK to Manhattan Question
- 12 Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.
- 13 Cruising the Cs: Canyon de Chelly, Canyonlands, and Capitol Reef
- 14 Has anyone tried Car Wiz for rentals?
- 15 Short Notice
- 16 Advice needed: first trip to Hawaii
- 17 4 days in San Francisco
- 18 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 19 5 Days in Charleston and Savannah in December?
- 20 Pawley's Island, SC Favorite Restaurants?
- 21 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 22 Rental car between Providence, RI and Woodstock CT
- 23 Norris Geyser Basin - Yellowstone National Park
- 24 Another Great DC Trip
- 25 Place to watch World Series in St. Pete Beach?