Looking to do 4-5 full days in California, with a rental car. We've already seen San-Fran/LA/San Diego, so rather than using those as main attractions, I'd prefer to use those as start/end points, and use our time in between to see all the beautiful/adventurist spots/national parks/attractions. Would definitely love to hit Yosemite NP, Moneterey, not quite sure though where to stop along the way, what places to see, etc.
Any ideas for the "amazing 4 day California roadtrip"?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 VERIZON@ Password ReSet CONTACT 1:800:982:8520 TECH SUPPORT CAre*
- 2 Carmel to Big Sur Station and back report with photos 6/10/2017
- 3 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 4 Blue Ridge Mountains Skyline Drive
- 5 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 6 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 7 San Francisco, Yosemite, Carmel
- 8 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 9 Maine trip report -- Rockland, Camden, Rockport, Owl's Head, Wiscasset
- 10 1st trip to Maine Need feedback and advice
- 11 1 week NE Fall trip (ME, VT, NY..)
- 12 Transit Advisory for July 4, 2017
- 13 Miane Lobster Rolls
- 14 Dining & Things to Do - North Bennington
- 15 transportation from JFK to Newark airport 1 way
- 16 Best way from Niagara Falls to Washington DC
- 17 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 18 Yosemite This Weekend
- 19 Where to stay in Boston?
- 20 Help with 6-7 Day Itinerary to Alaska (Early August)
- 21 Road Trip to ND, SD, Nebraska, and Iowas
- 22 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 23 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 24 Child safe Hawaii beaches in late October
- 25 Honeymoon from Chicago to picture rocks