Looking to do 4-5 full days in California, with a rental car. We've already seen San-Fran/LA/San Diego, so rather than using those as main attractions, I'd prefer to use those as start/end points, and use our time in between to see all the beautiful/adventurist spots/national parks/attractions. Would definitely love to hit Yosemite NP, Moneterey, not quite sure though where to stop along the way, what places to see, etc.
Any ideas for the "amazing 4 day California roadtrip"?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How many states have you been to?
- 2 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 3 Rental car or RV for road trip from San Francisco via Las Vegas to Denver
- 4 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 5 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 6 Roadtrip July 2017
- 7 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 8 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton - Car Rental?
- 9 Yellowstone, Itinerary before
- 10 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 11 Retiring to Tucson
- 12 Big Sure in June
- 13 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 14 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 15 Carmel Monterey
- 16 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 17 Santa Fe Itineray
- 18 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 19 Where to watch Oscars in Palm Springs
- 20 Arches Devils Garden
- 21 Folly, Surfside, Carolina or Wrightsville Beach?
- 22 RV camping near Yosemite NP
- 23 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 24 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 25 best health clubs with lap pools