I am planning a trip to California with my 18 year old son. Here is the plan so far:
Day 1 - fly into San Francisco; see The Book of Mormon
Day 2 - Muir Woods/Sausalito
Day 3- Napa
Day 4 - rental car; drive from SF with stops along the way to San Simeon
Day 5-tour Hearst Castle; drive from San Simeon to Santa Monica
Day 6-LA in one day tour from Santa Monica; return from tour @5pm and drive to Anaheim
The part that is producing anxiety is the driving. Is the drive from Santa Monica to Anaheim on a Sunday night doable? The idea of LA traffic is very stressful. Any suggestions or tips?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 2 Vacation Destination for Large Family
- 3 6 nights in Colorado with family itinerary help
- 4 Martha's Vineyard or Chatham?
- 5 14 day Road Trip: Zion NP to Seattle/North Cascade NP
- 6 flying from los angeles to see the south ??
- 7 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 8 NYC with wheelchair
- 9 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 10 New Orleans logistics
- 11 Yosemite/SNP/SFO itinerary
- 12 Itinerary help for a 3-night stay in NYC?
- 13 Hilton Head
- 14 Drive time from Lynwood to CenturyLink Field
- 15 Texas exploring for 18 days
- 16 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 17 louisiana bayou
- 18 The Adolphus
- 19 New York City Craft Beer Bar & Art Gallery
- 20 TRYP Hotel in NYC?
- 21 Country bumpkins road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 22 16 Days Utah National Parks
- 23 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 24 Easy to Moderate Hikes - Moab Area
- 25 Southern U.S. BBQ Trip May 2015