I am planning a trip to California with my 18 year old son. Here is the plan so far:
Day 1 - fly into San Francisco; see The Book of Mormon
Day 2 - Muir Woods/Sausalito
Day 3- Napa
Day 4 - rental car; drive from SF with stops along the way to San Simeon
Day 5-tour Hearst Castle; drive from San Simeon to Santa Monica
Day 6-LA in one day tour from Santa Monica; return from tour @5pm and drive to Anaheim
The part that is producing anxiety is the driving. Is the drive from Santa Monica to Anaheim on a Sunday night doable? The idea of LA traffic is very stressful. Any suggestions or tips?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Get Associated With Dark Circles
- 2 Regards to product your looking amazing
- 3 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 4 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 5 Our House Has no Hot Tub - Where to Soak in Crested Butte
- 6 Road trip from North Carolina to Maine
- 7 help from a true New Yorker.
- 8 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 9 Safety Concerns
- 10 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 11 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 12 Alaska independent tour for group
- 13 Washington DC with kids
- 14 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 15 Native and Natural Interests near the Grand Canyon
- 16 5 days in Colorado
- 17 Trip to northern California
- 18 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 19 40th in Key West
- 20 Downtown Chicago
- 21 Homeless family murdered in Staten Island Motel
- 22 Road trip through southern US states - must-see suggestions?
- 23 Alaska -public transport
- 24 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 25 Hamilton Broadway