I am planning a trip to California with my 18 year old son. Here is the plan so far:
Day 1 - fly into San Francisco; see The Book of Mormon
Day 2 - Muir Woods/Sausalito
Day 3- Napa
Day 4 - rental car; drive from SF with stops along the way to San Simeon
Day 5-tour Hearst Castle; drive from San Simeon to Santa Monica
Day 6-LA in one day tour from Santa Monica; return from tour @5pm and drive to Anaheim
The part that is producing anxiety is the driving. Is the drive from Santa Monica to Anaheim on a Sunday night doable? The idea of LA traffic is very stressful. Any suggestions or tips?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Maui - best hotels/condos with good snorkeling right at the hotel
- 2 Develop Muscle
- 3 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 4 Auto train tips?
- 5 Nashville 2016
- 6 Hotels Houston
- 7 Recent reports on Kapoho & Wai'Ope snorkeling or water conditions?
- 8 I40 East in November
- 9 4 days in Colorado in December with kids
- 10 Best MGM owned hotel on the Las Vegas Strip?
- 11 My CA itinerary
- 12 New England Fall trip- road trip
- 13 Dallas or Atlanta in January??
- 14 Asbury Park, NJ area help
- 15 Big Island Itinerary Feedback
- 16 Agriturisimos in Napa, Sonoma?
- 17 Newark Airport Hotel for a day
- 18 Washington State Anniversary Weekend Getaway
- 19 Grand Canyon to LA
- 20 Good areas for families in Tampa, FL
- 21 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 22 Two days and no car in San francisco
- 23 Need help planning Arizona & California Desert trip in March
- 24 Overnight parking in San Francisco
- 25 Birmingham, Alabama in December