I am planning a trip to California with my 18 year old son. Here is the plan so far:
Day 1 - fly into San Francisco; see The Book of Mormon
Day 2 - Muir Woods/Sausalito
Day 3- Napa
Day 4 - rental car; drive from SF with stops along the way to San Simeon
Day 5-tour Hearst Castle; drive from San Simeon to Santa Monica
Day 6-LA in one day tour from Santa Monica; return from tour @5pm and drive to Anaheim
The part that is producing anxiety is the driving. Is the drive from Santa Monica to Anaheim on a Sunday night doable? The idea of LA traffic is very stressful. Any suggestions or tips?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 2 Traveling to CO, worried about altitude sickness!
- 3 Later Winter around Mobile
- 4 Rafting the Colorado
- 5 How much in 7 days on West Coast?
- 6 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 7 Florida keys trip
- 8 6 days ABQ to Moab,4 Corners, Mesa Verde doable?
- 9 Where to stay for three nights after Volcanoes National Park
- 10 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 11 Coffee in Boston?
- 12 Nashville Never Been
- 13 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 14 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 15 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 16 Sheraton Vistana Resort Villas
- 17 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 18 Traveling in winter
- 19 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 20 Charleston & Savannah Lodging
- 21 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 22 New orleans recs for family
- 23 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 24 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 25 Uber boston