I am planning a trip to California with my 18 year old son. Here is the plan so far:
Day 1 - fly into San Francisco; see The Book of Mormon
Day 2 - Muir Woods/Sausalito
Day 3- Napa
Day 4 - rental car; drive from SF with stops along the way to San Simeon
Day 5-tour Hearst Castle; drive from San Simeon to Santa Monica
Day 6-LA in one day tour from Santa Monica; return from tour @5pm and drive to Anaheim
The part that is producing anxiety is the driving. Is the drive from Santa Monica to Anaheim on a Sunday night doable? The idea of LA traffic is very stressful. Any suggestions or tips?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 2 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 3 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 4 Not sure how long and how to explore the florida keys
- 5 Hotels in Beaufort, SC and Charleston, SC
- 6 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane
- 7 Seattle to San Francisco
- 8 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 9 San Francisco and Napa
- 10 Miami to West Palm Beach tomorrow!
- 11 Relocating to the Deep South
- 12 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???
- 13 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 14 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 15 Warren & Annbelle's Maui
- 16 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 17 Budget hotel San Francisco
- 18 Budget NYC hotel
- 19 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 20 Timeshare on Cape Cod
- 21 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 22 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 23 Best place for first night; Beach?
- 24 Will be in Palm Springs CA November 14-29, 2015
- 25 Seattle to Los Angeles Dec 2015