I am planning a trip to California with my 18 year old son. Here is the plan so far:
Day 1 - fly into San Francisco; see The Book of Mormon
Day 2 - Muir Woods/Sausalito
Day 3- Napa
Day 4 - rental car; drive from SF with stops along the way to San Simeon
Day 5-tour Hearst Castle; drive from San Simeon to Santa Monica
Day 6-LA in one day tour from Santa Monica; return from tour @5pm and drive to Anaheim
The part that is producing anxiety is the driving. Is the drive from Santa Monica to Anaheim on a Sunday night doable? The idea of LA traffic is very stressful. Any suggestions or tips?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 2 Should we skip Yosemite?
- 3 Girl for rent at Vietnam
- 4 8wks Exploring Canada, Alaska & the Northwestern States
- 5 Your Golden Gate Park favorites
- 6 San Diego Clothing Help (woman)
- 7 Highway 1 motels
- 8 3 weeks No Cal and OR coast trip advise
- 9 Alabama vs. Florida Beaches
- 10 Where are the orcas near Seattle?
- 11 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 12 driving from LA to Portland
- 13 Places to stay in TX...?
- 14 Need a short term apartment in BOSTON
- 15 Roadtrip in the South. Help on when to go!
- 16 NYC - Sargent - Sorolla
- 17 Best Place to Stay in Asheville, North Carolina with 80 year old dad
- 18 San Fran to LA via PCH
- 19 Silverthorne
- 20 Another Quick NYC Trip - Food Ideas?
- 21 Best Affordable Hotel to Stay in Montana - Deborah
- 22 New Orleans Best Guided Tours
- 23 Overwhelmed by Alaskan shore excursion choices
- 24 Alaska itinerary - Anchorage, Seward, Denali, Juneau.
- 25 San Antonio