I am planning a trip to California with my 18 year old son. Here is the plan so far:
Day 1 - fly into San Francisco; see The Book of Mormon
Day 2 - Muir Woods/Sausalito
Day 3- Napa
Day 4 - rental car; drive from SF with stops along the way to San Simeon
Day 5-tour Hearst Castle; drive from San Simeon to Santa Monica
Day 6-LA in one day tour from Santa Monica; return from tour @5pm and drive to Anaheim
The part that is producing anxiety is the driving. Is the drive from Santa Monica to Anaheim on a Sunday night doable? The idea of LA traffic is very stressful. Any suggestions or tips?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 My Book of Mormon review
- 2 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 3 JFK Airport
- 4 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 5 Things I Missed Seeing in Tennessee
- 6 Arches National Park in a day
- 7 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 8 Wells / Ogunquit ME Getaway Weekend
- 9 New England road trip Oct. 8-14
- 10 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 11 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 12 Marco Island
- 13 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 14 things to do near Arches National Park
- 15 Delicate Arch in Arches national park
- 16 Suggestions: Where to vist July 2015 ???
- 17 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 18 Breckenridge in October
- 19 EX-LAX
- 20 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 21 Best place to see Redwoods in December
- 22 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 23 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 24 Broadway choices
- 25 N California trip questions