I am planing a trip for the end of October with my husband and 5 month old child.
We will be in Las Vegas Tuesday through Thursday afternoon ( for a work conference) and then want to head off to see Bryce, Zion and possibly Grand Canyon with our flight back from Las Vegas on Monday morning.
I have a few questions:
Should we start with Bryce first and should we head off Thursday evening or are we missing an amazing drive and therefore we should head off Friday morning?
Is it too much to fit in Grand Canyon too?
Any hotel recommendations?
Bryce, Zion and Grand Canyon in three days
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Orlando for Work
- 2 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 3 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 4 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 5 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 6 How to dress in Vegas
- 7 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 8 charlotte
- 9 USA trip
- 10 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 11 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 12 NBA tickets??
- 13 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 14 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 15 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 16 camaro hire in waikiki
- 17 DiBruno Brothers - what should I buy?
- 18 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 19 Las vegas-Zion-Bryce-Antelope
- 20 Broadway Fall and Winter 2014/15
- 21 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 22 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 23 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 24 Sonoma or napa?
- 25 Black Hills Trip Report