I am planing a trip for the end of October with my husband and 5 month old child.
We will be in Las Vegas Tuesday through Thursday afternoon ( for a work conference) and then want to head off to see Bryce, Zion and possibly Grand Canyon with our flight back from Las Vegas on Monday morning.
I have a few questions:
Should we start with Bryce first and should we head off Thursday evening or are we missing an amazing drive and therefore we should head off Friday morning?
Is it too much to fit in Grand Canyon too?
Any hotel recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 2 http://basiccleanseplus.com/brainmaxx/
- 3 http://newmusclesupplements.com/x-nitro-force/
- 4 lucienne # http://buywrinklereduceronline.com/lucienne-skin-cream/
- 5 Suggestions Buffalo NY
- 6 California/Yosemite
- 7 Road trip from MS to Bandera, TX
- 8 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 9 Uber availability on Long Island
- 10 Road Trip from Portland to San Francisco
- 11 Fall in Ozarks
- 12 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 13 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 14 driving from Atlanta to Denver
- 15 Drive tour Portland to San Francisco
- 16 9 days Zion/Bryce from Vegas
- 17 Fort Myers Area
- 18 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 19 Requesting info about location of Hertz rental counter at airport in Kauai
- 20 Sequoia/Redwoods Large Group Lodging
- 21 San Fran
- 22 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 23 West Coast (San Francisco to San Diego) Road Trip
- 24 San Diego, mission valley
- 25 Great trip to Portsmouth, NH and Portland, ME