I am planing a trip for the end of October with my husband and 5 month old child.
We will be in Las Vegas Tuesday through Thursday afternoon ( for a work conference) and then want to head off to see Bryce, Zion and possibly Grand Canyon with our flight back from Las Vegas on Monday morning.
I have a few questions:
Should we start with Bryce first and should we head off Thursday evening or are we missing an amazing drive and therefore we should head off Friday morning?
Is it too much to fit in Grand Canyon too?
Any hotel recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Carbon bicycle rims (made in China)
- 2 Best route in winter from Washington DC to Niagara Falls
- 3 Warning About Dollar Rent a Car in Lower Manhattan
- 4 On the Road: from Texas to Georgia. questions about NC
- 5 Retiring to Colorado
- 6 Best quality lodging Solitude Utah
- 7 A review of fabulous Miami Restaurants
- 8 suggestions needed for gulfport/biloxi/mobile/pensacola areas
- 9 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 10 Casino Del Sol Resort Tucson
- 11 Los Angeles one night only mid week
- 12 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 13 My CA itinerary
- 14 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 15 Charleston and Asheville
- 16 6 days in Boston with kids - a lovely family vacation
- 17 Xmas in new york
- 18 Will be in Palm Springs CA November 14-29, 2015
- 19 Ft Lauderdale Hotels on the beach with Balconies
- 20 Washington D.C. with a 5 year old!
- 21 Spring Break/Master's Tickets 2016
- 22 Best MGM owned hotel on the Las Vegas Strip?
- 23 Dallas or Atlanta in January??
- 24 Nashville 2016
- 25 New Orleans for Thanksgiving