I am planing a trip for the end of October with my husband and 5 month old child.
We will be in Las Vegas Tuesday through Thursday afternoon ( for a work conference) and then want to head off to see Bryce, Zion and possibly Grand Canyon with our flight back from Las Vegas on Monday morning.
I have a few questions:
Should we start with Bryce first and should we head off Thursday evening or are we missing an amazing drive and therefore we should head off Friday morning?
Is it too much to fit in Grand Canyon too?
Any hotel recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Choosing between a few cities for a long weekend trip
- 2 Help with VT/NH driving trip in October
- 3 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 4 your favorite city USA?
- 5 Ideas please for travel between Grand Canyon & Monument Valley
- 6 Austin with Kids
- 7 ogunquit or kennenukport
- 8 Two days out of Seattle
- 9 New Orleans and Slidell
- 10 Senior Travel Helper
- 11 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 12 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 13 Help with driving East to West
- 14 Pacific coast road trip
- 15 Long weekend in D.C. With family
- 16 Driving Trip to Idaho
- 17 5 nights/6 days in Honolulu during Thanksgiving
- 18 South Carolina
- 19 New York City Transportation Experts - this one is for you!
- 20 NYC - Sargent - Sorolla
- 21 Flight Deals to Hawaii From Nashville?
- 22 Where to stay in Kansas City MO/What to do
- 23 Hotel suggestions San Francisco
- 24 Austin Getaway
- 25 Maine