I am planing a trip for the end of October with my husband and 5 month old child.
We will be in Las Vegas Tuesday through Thursday afternoon ( for a work conference) and then want to head off to see Bryce, Zion and possibly Grand Canyon with our flight back from Las Vegas on Monday morning.
I have a few questions:
Should we start with Bryce first and should we head off Thursday evening or are we missing an amazing drive and therefore we should head off Friday morning?
Is it too much to fit in Grand Canyon too?
Any hotel recommendations?
Bryce, Zion and Grand Canyon in three days
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Las Vegas in March
- 2 Kauai Garden tours
- 3 Need a recommendation for lodging on Kauai (North or South side of Island)
- 4 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 5 Road Trip From Miami to New York, Ideas please!
- 6 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 7 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 8 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 9 Vail, Aspen, or Park City?
- 10 Stopover between Las Vegas and Yosemite
- 11 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 12 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 13 Hana hotels in August
- 14 from Moab to Bryce
- 15 Driving Seattle to Lethbridge
- 16 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 17 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 18 Smoky Mountains via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 19 September Long Weekend in SW Colorado
- 20 Dessert with a view in Monterey?
- 21 Berkshires
- 22 Spring Break in Charleston
- 23 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 24 Jersey Shore to NYC?
- 25 Hana question