I am planing a trip for the end of October with my husband and 5 month old child.
We will be in Las Vegas Tuesday through Thursday afternoon ( for a work conference) and then want to head off to see Bryce, Zion and possibly Grand Canyon with our flight back from Las Vegas on Monday morning.
I have a few questions:
Should we start with Bryce first and should we head off Thursday evening or are we missing an amazing drive and therefore we should head off Friday morning?
Is it too much to fit in Grand Canyon too?
Any hotel recommendations?
Bryce, Zion and Grand Canyon in three days
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego beaches using public transportation
- 2 Route from Port Angeles to Seattle.
- 3 Vegas hotels for families
- 4 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 5 Roundtop Texas Lodging
- 6 JoeTro's San Antonio trip report
- 7 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 8 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 9 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 10 Honeymoon roadtrip SF-Seattle
- 11 Hilton Midtown New York
- 12 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 13 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 14 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?
- 15 Tour companies
- 16 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 17 YNP, GT and Driggs 10 day trip 8/13-8/22 - great time was had by all!
- 18 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 19 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 20 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 21 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 22 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 23 New York City Borough Walking: Where for Diverse Flavorful Neighborhoods?
- 24 Please advise: Mobile Natchez Nola or Mobile Nola Natchez Nola?
- 25 Best way to drive from Newport RI to Salem MA?