I am planing a trip for the end of October with my husband and 5 month old child.
We will be in Las Vegas Tuesday through Thursday afternoon ( for a work conference) and then want to head off to see Bryce, Zion and possibly Grand Canyon with our flight back from Las Vegas on Monday morning.
I have a few questions:
Should we start with Bryce first and should we head off Thursday evening or are we missing an amazing drive and therefore we should head off Friday morning?
Is it too much to fit in Grand Canyon too?
Any hotel recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best Movie/TV Studio tours in LA..adults
- 2 Mendocino Hiking
- 3 Paul Gauguin
- 4 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 5 Highway 1 motels
- 6 Running kissimmee Florida
- 7 Should we skip Yosemite?
- 8 Pittsburgh Trip
- 9 Rocky Mountain National Park/Estes Park
- 10 Berkshires with a toddler
- 11 New Hampshire: start from Portsmouth?
- 12 Getting around in NYC
- 13 The New Whitney
- 14 New Orleans Best Guided Tours
- 15 View of Empire State Building from street
- 16 11 days SE coast road trip
- 17 Philadelphia hotels near public transportation but not in city center
- 18 Pacific Northwest
- 19 A Week in New York City
- 20 Mackinac or Holland?
- 21 Car Hire Alamo
- 22 3 weeks No Cal and OR coast trip advise
- 23 NYC - Sargent - Sorolla
- 24 Where to stop from Litchfield Beach to Sharpsburg, Maryland
- 25 Columbia River Gorge - best scenic route in WA or OR?