I am planing a trip for the end of October with my husband and 5 month old child.
We will be in Las Vegas Tuesday through Thursday afternoon ( for a work conference) and then want to head off to see Bryce, Zion and possibly Grand Canyon with our flight back from Las Vegas on Monday morning.
I have a few questions:
Should we start with Bryce first and should we head off Thursday evening or are we missing an amazing drive and therefore we should head off Friday morning?
Is it too much to fit in Grand Canyon too?
Any hotel recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Rose Parade Novice
- 2 Colter Bay Village - GTNP question
- 3 Boston to Maine- August 22-29th
- 4 Vegas Where to Start
- 5 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall
- 6 Need anniversary dinner in Boston
- 7 November trip to Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, Zion, Bryce
- 8 A little packing advice..
- 9 June 2015 Trip to Oregon
- 10 Solo Trip to Seattle on a Budget
- 11 Help tweak my Colorado itinerary
- 12 Washington, D.C. Metro info please?
- 13 Things to do off I81 through VA?
- 14 Rail from New York to Washington, D.C.
- 15 NYC itinerary 5 days
- 16 Niagara Falls train stations
- 17 Hawaii vacation- please help
- 18 Seattle to Portland- ideas for places to stay?
- 19 NEEDED: Travel Agent for Honeymoon in Hawaii
- 20 Hertz closed for Labor Day Holiday? (Santa Monica)
- 21 Quick NYC weekend with 6 yr old
- 22 Must eats in Fort Worth,TX
- 23 Pt. Reyes with kids
- 24 Road trip October
- 25 Maui hotel for 20 somethings...