I am planing a trip for the end of October with my husband and 5 month old child.
We will be in Las Vegas Tuesday through Thursday afternoon ( for a work conference) and then want to head off to see Bryce, Zion and possibly Grand Canyon with our flight back from Las Vegas on Monday morning.
I have a few questions:
Should we start with Bryce first and should we head off Thursday evening or are we missing an amazing drive and therefore we should head off Friday morning?
Is it too much to fit in Grand Canyon too?
Any hotel recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road trip from North Carolina to Maine
- 2 Road trip through southern US states - must-see suggestions?
- 3 http://metabogarciniahelp.com/lmage-eye-serum/
- 4 help from a true New Yorker.
- 5 Washington DC with kids
- 6 About In-road Tours and Travels
- 7 waiting line queue management system
- 8 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 9 Our House Has no Hot Tub - Where to Soak in Crested Butte
- 10 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 11 Safety Concerns
- 12 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 13 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 14 Alaska independent tour for group
- 15 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 16 Native and Natural Interests near the Grand Canyon
- 17 5 days in Colorado
- 18 Trip to northern California
- 19 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 20 40th in Key West
- 21 Downtown Chicago
- 22 Homeless family murdered in Staten Island Motel
- 23 Alaska -public transport
- 24 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 25 Hamilton Broadway