I am planing a trip for the end of October with my husband and 5 month old child.
We will be in Las Vegas Tuesday through Thursday afternoon ( for a work conference) and then want to head off to see Bryce, Zion and possibly Grand Canyon with our flight back from Las Vegas on Monday morning.
I have a few questions:
Should we start with Bryce first and should we head off Thursday evening or are we missing an amazing drive and therefore we should head off Friday morning?
Is it too much to fit in Grand Canyon too?
Any hotel recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 5 Things Not to Miss in NYC?
- 2 Off the beaten track in the deep south
- 3 October in Colorado
- 4 Boston to New York
- 5 Mobile Suggestions
- 6 One day in Dallas
- 7 Best Colorado City?: hot summers, mild winters
- 8 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 9 What to do in myrtle beach…and where to dine
- 10 Best Router driving rental truck to go to Long beach, NY
- 11 Pensacola Suggestions
- 12 Brainstorming - city to visit for disabled young man
- 13 Nova Star
- 14 4 Days in LV
- 15 7 days in Colorado
- 16 louisiana bayou
- 17 Yellowstone in the Winter
- 18 Biloxi Suggestions
- 19 myrtle beach
- 20 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 21 16 Days Utah National Parks
- 22 North Fork Vineyards/ Greenport Long Island trip planning
- 23 Trip To Anchorage, Alaska
- 24 Getting from Denver International Airport to the city and other places
- 25 Grand Canyon Railway and Hotel?