I am planing a trip for the end of October with my husband and 5 month old child.
We will be in Las Vegas Tuesday through Thursday afternoon ( for a work conference) and then want to head off to see Bryce, Zion and possibly Grand Canyon with our flight back from Las Vegas on Monday morning.
I have a few questions:
Should we start with Bryce first and should we head off Thursday evening or are we missing an amazing drive and therefore we should head off Friday morning?
Is it too much to fit in Grand Canyon too?
Any hotel recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle/Vancouver in July
- 2 1__877_509__0415 OUTLOOK HELPLINE NUMBER
- 3 --- GMAIL CUSTOMER CARE NUMBER
- 4 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 5 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 6 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 7 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 8 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 9 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 10 NY State Assembly Internship
- 11 Grand Canyon
- 12 San Francisco and Napa
- 13 Late Feb/Early March honeymoon: Maui, Kauai, or other?
- 14 Killington Ski Hotel??
- 15 San Diego Family Reunion Planning
- 16 White Christmas
- 17 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 18 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 19 Going to Coachella - what to do after the festival
- 20 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 21 Midway point
- 22 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 23 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 24 New York City
- 25 Driving from Yosemite to Las Vegas via Death Valley in December?