I am planing a trip for the end of October with my husband and 5 month old child.
We will be in Las Vegas Tuesday through Thursday afternoon ( for a work conference) and then want to head off to see Bryce, Zion and possibly Grand Canyon with our flight back from Las Vegas on Monday morning.
I have a few questions:
Should we start with Bryce first and should we head off Thursday evening or are we missing an amazing drive and therefore we should head off Friday morning?
Is it too much to fit in Grand Canyon too?
Any hotel recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Broadway show tickets
- 2 2 day trip covering Grand Canyon and Antelope canyon starting from Phoenix
- 3 New York City to New Orleans Itinerary
- 4 Yellowstone and...what park would you do?
- 5 Another question about hawaii
- 6 2 1/2 days in Mesa Verde, Santa Fe, Taos
- 7 Hiking and biking hotel options
- 8 BYOB in New York City
- 9 Quick trip to New Mexico
- 10 San Antonio and Austin with 21 and 23 year old daughters
- 11 Chicago Cab
- 12 Who offers multi-island guided birding trips in Hawaii?
- 13 Restaurants in DC
- 14 4th of July in Chicago
- 15 GRAND CIRCLE 1 week RV/Campervan
- 16 Getting to Oneonta or Delhi, NY
- 17 Carmel- Tickle Pink
- 18 Sedona to Vegas
- 19 Hawk's
- 20 Oahu hotels
- 21 A stop between St Louis and Little Rock
- 22 Driving from Carmel to Incline Village on Wednesday
- 23 pulling a tent trailer in utah
- 24 Bryce Canyon Astronomy Festival
- 25 Travel from Boise, Idaho to Grand Canyon