I am planing a trip for the end of October with my husband and 5 month old child.
We will be in Las Vegas Tuesday through Thursday afternoon ( for a work conference) and then want to head off to see Bryce, Zion and possibly Grand Canyon with our flight back from Las Vegas on Monday morning.
I have a few questions:
Should we start with Bryce first and should we head off Thursday evening or are we missing an amazing drive and therefore we should head off Friday morning?
Is it too much to fit in Grand Canyon too?
Any hotel recommendations?
Bryce, Zion and Grand Canyon in three days
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Does anyone have a place on Cape Cod?
- 2 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 3 Hotel near Miami airport
- 4 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 5 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 6 Road Trip SW
- 7 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 8 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 9 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 10 culpepper
- 11 Driving Moab to Bryce Canyon
- 12 Chicago trip
- 13 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 14 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park
- 15 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 16 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 17 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 18 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 19 moving to florida
- 20 Santa Barbara, California
- 21 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 22 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 23 Maui - Kaanapali shuttle/trolley
- 24 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 25 Fall vacation in Colorado