I am planing a trip for the end of October with my husband and 5 month old child.
We will be in Las Vegas Tuesday through Thursday afternoon ( for a work conference) and then want to head off to see Bryce, Zion and possibly Grand Canyon with our flight back from Las Vegas on Monday morning.
I have a few questions:
Should we start with Bryce first and should we head off Thursday evening or are we missing an amazing drive and therefore we should head off Friday morning?
Is it too much to fit in Grand Canyon too?
Any hotel recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 2 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 3 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016
- 4 Boston architecture, decorative arts, & food
- 5 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 6 Rules of the NY Subway
- 7 Boston area hotels
- 8 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 9 Epic Journey East coast and back
- 10 11 day PNW coast-Olympic-Portland-Glacier
- 11 A pleasant day on the road in Oregon?
- 12 Universal Studios vacation
- 13 Mt Rushmore/Grand Tetons/JacksonHole/Yellowstone Adventure
- 14 Confused about Yellowstone trip
- 15 11 Day Road Trip/Backpacking Trip to Utah's NPs, Looking for Suggestions.
- 16 Fabulous resort for girls' getaway?
- 17 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 18 More lodging in Oregon for eclipse
- 19 Food Festival Tour
- 20 Seatte to San Fran - 3 Teenagers
- 21 California Coast Highway 1 from SF to LA Closed?
- 22 Road Trip Bucks County PA to In the Dells Wisconsin
- 23 Dividing time in Glacier
- 24 My travels to Monument Valley
- 25 Miami for 2 days