I am planing a trip for the end of October with my husband and 5 month old child.
We will be in Las Vegas Tuesday through Thursday afternoon ( for a work conference) and then want to head off to see Bryce, Zion and possibly Grand Canyon with our flight back from Las Vegas on Monday morning.
I have a few questions:
Should we start with Bryce first and should we head off Thursday evening or are we missing an amazing drive and therefore we should head off Friday morning?
Is it too much to fit in Grand Canyon too?
Any hotel recommendations?
Bryce, Zion and Grand Canyon in three days
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego Trip Report
- 2 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 3 Ferry Valdez-Whittier (to Anchorage) or take the road instead ?
- 4 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 5 NYC jazz with a minor
- 6 NYC Itinerary Help
- 7 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 8 Half-price Vegas Shows?
- 9 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 10 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 11 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 12 5 week in US/Mexico
- 13 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 14 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 15 Driving into Manhattan route?
- 16 Drive from Lake Winnipesaukee to Portland, ME.
- 17 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 18 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 19 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 20 Washington, DC to Boston
- 21 New Orleans Weekend
- 22 Phoenix restaurants
- 23 Washington, D.C. trip report...
- 24 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 25 rain in Kauai