I am planing a trip for the end of October with my husband and 5 month old child.
We will be in Las Vegas Tuesday through Thursday afternoon ( for a work conference) and then want to head off to see Bryce, Zion and possibly Grand Canyon with our flight back from Las Vegas on Monday morning.
I have a few questions:
Should we start with Bryce first and should we head off Thursday evening or are we missing an amazing drive and therefore we should head off Friday morning?
Is it too much to fit in Grand Canyon too?
Any hotel recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast
- 2 App Store Guidelines To Get Your iOS App Approved
- 3 http://fornatgaex.com/clarity-loeil/
- 4 https://www.myfitnessfacts.com/vpure-trials/
- 5 Zyntix Male Enhancement - Pills to Boost Your Manliness
- 6 http://maleenhancementshop.info/hl-slim-pro/
- 7 Marc J Shuman & Associates, Ltd.
- 8 Golden Triangle Trip LA>LV>SF>LA 03.30-04.14
- 9 http://healthnbeautyfacts.com/nutra-prime-cleanse/
- 10 From Atlanta to Nashville with 2 days in between- what to Do?
- 11 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 12 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 13 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?
- 14 Kauai - Grand Hyatt and somewhere else?
- 15 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 16 Please help me add SNP to my road trip!
- 17 CHRISTMAS WEEK: NEW YORK STYLE
- 18 I95
- 19 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 20 Wine Country
- 21 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 22 San Francisco first visit.
- 23 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 24 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 25 Looking for a restaurant! Oregon 101