I am planing a trip for the end of October with my husband and 5 month old child.
We will be in Las Vegas Tuesday through Thursday afternoon ( for a work conference) and then want to head off to see Bryce, Zion and possibly Grand Canyon with our flight back from Las Vegas on Monday morning.
I have a few questions:
Should we start with Bryce first and should we head off Thursday evening or are we missing an amazing drive and therefore we should head off Friday morning?
Is it too much to fit in Grand Canyon too?
Any hotel recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 SUV v. Minivan for national park summer driving or does it not matter?
- 2 Traveling alone to Las Vegas
- 3 Staying at Belvedere in Sept--how early to make reservations?
- 4 Does the "Real USA" (still) exist?
- 5 Six Flags and Lake George, NY
- 6 New York City Christmas 2015
- 7 Where to stay in South Carolina?
- 8 Philadelphia to Boston
- 9 Seattle to Portland- ideas for places to stay?
- 10 Kayaking at Old Forge, NY
- 11 Itinerary advice first time to USA SF-YNP-LV-LA-SF
- 12 New York overnight - dinner & after choices
- 13 Lake Winnipesauke, NH
- 14 Advice on tipping
- 15 Restaurants in Sanibel/Captiva
- 16 Driving from New York to Atlanta,Ga
- 17 A Week in New York City
- 18 Help finalize my Colorado activities & lodging
- 19 NYC itinerary 5 days
- 20 Inflatable kayaks--pros and cons
- 21 Trip Report - San Francisco advise for 1st timers like us!!
- 22 Santa Cruz downtown to San Jose Airport via public transit
- 23 Yosemite Visit
- 24 Los Angeles 4 nghts/5days
- 25 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report