I am planing a trip for the end of October with my husband and 5 month old child.
We will be in Las Vegas Tuesday through Thursday afternoon ( for a work conference) and then want to head off to see Bryce, Zion and possibly Grand Canyon with our flight back from Las Vegas on Monday morning.
I have a few questions:
Should we start with Bryce first and should we head off Thursday evening or are we missing an amazing drive and therefore we should head off Friday morning?
Is it too much to fit in Grand Canyon too?
Any hotel recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Great trip to Portsmouth, NH and Portland, ME
- 2 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 3 driving from Atlanta to Denver
- 4 Best Fall Foliage in NM and CO?
- 5 Summer mountains and lakes with kids
- 6 November redwoods trip
- 7 San Fran
- 8 West Coast (San Francisco to San Diego) Road Trip
- 9 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 10 Seattle?
- 11 9 days Zion/Bryce from Vegas
- 12 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 13 SF and northern California - October
- 14 grand canyon to santa fe in april?
- 15 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 16 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 17 Alabama trip in Dec
- 18 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 19 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 20 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 21 Yellowstone
- 22 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 23 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 24 costco Big island
- 25 Napili in Maui with toddlers?