Today I booked 4 nights over Labor Day weekend at Brookside Manor for my husband and I. It opened in '99 and came highly recommended. We would be driving from the Phila. area. Just a long weekend for r&r and to drive into Newport, as we have never been there. Opinions greatly appreciated from those who have stayed or from folks who live in this area.
Brookside Manor/Wakefield, RI...has anyone stayed here?
- 1 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 2 Pine Barrens- where to stay ?
- 3 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 4 Our Yellowstone Plans
- 5 ETHNIC RESTAURANTS IN DC W/ ETHNIC ENTERTAINMENT
- 6 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 7 stay near newark or nyc
- 8 Cape Ann area
- 9 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 10 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 11 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 12 Kauai golf
- 13 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 14 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 15 Need inexpensive trip: Northeastern Arkansas or Amarillo/Palo Duro Canyon?
- 16 Traveling the upper west coast into vancouver
- 17 Looking for "cheap and cheerful" hotel in Miami!
- 18 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 19 Which boat tour to take in New York with kids in June?
- 20 Sonoma CA Accommodations
- 21 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 22 Minneapolis Hotel
- 23 Place for lunch in Philly?
- 24 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 25 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?