My husband and I will be celebrating our wedding anniversary in Boston and are looking for North End Italian restaurant recommendations-thinking $30 per person or so. I lived in northern Italy and would love a restaurant that serves authentic Italian recipes in a romantic environment, but it doesn't need to be over the top either. We are not going to be eating rabbit and veal; we are happy with simple, tasty pastas and my husband loves seafood pastas. Mamma Maria has great reviews, but wanted to check and see if any others come to mind. I have looked at Prezza, Panza, Pomodoro, Ristorante Euno... any reviews on these or other suggestions? Do we need to make reservations for a Sunday night? Thanks in advance!
Boston North End Restaurants-anniversary dinner
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 2 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 3 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 4 Restaurants in and around Asheville, NC
- 5 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 6 montana vs ft nelson bc area
- 7 Florida St George's Island
- 8 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 9 Union Square area restaurant
- 10 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 11 4 week family trip ideas
- 12 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 13 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 14 Must Eats
- 15 Breckenridge in October
- 16 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 17 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 18 Good area to stay in for young (20-something) married couple?
- 19 New York Food Tours
- 20 Richmond highlights?
- 21 Washington DC in Spring?
- 22 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 23 Arches National Park in a day
- 24 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 25 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria