My husband and I will be celebrating our wedding anniversary in Boston and are looking for North End Italian restaurant recommendations-thinking $30 per person or so. I lived in northern Italy and would love a restaurant that serves authentic Italian recipes in a romantic environment, but it doesn't need to be over the top either. We are not going to be eating rabbit and veal; we are happy with simple, tasty pastas and my husband loves seafood pastas. Mamma Maria has great reviews, but wanted to check and see if any others come to mind. I have looked at Prezza, Panza, Pomodoro, Ristorante Euno... any reviews on these or other suggestions? Do we need to make reservations for a Sunday night? Thanks in advance!
Boston North End Restaurants-anniversary dinner
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tipping advice
- 2 Christmas weather?
- 3 Big island itinerary
- 4 New York City and New England
- 5 advice on possible employment in GA or NC rural areas
- 6 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 7 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 8 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 9 Flying from LA to Massachusetts
- 10 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 11 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 12 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 13 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 14 Thousand Islands
- 15 Best Destination in USA
- 16 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 17 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 18 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 19 WHY are rental cars in December in Florida so expensive?
- 20 Better cooking store in Seattle
- 21 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 22 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 23 Grand Teton Romantic Accomdations
- 24 The East Coast adventure: December 2014
- 25 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary