We are traveling through Boston on the 4th of July, and being from Bermuda my kids have never seen the States super firework displays (What better than Bostons?!) I would ideally love to book a hotel that has great views of the fireworks. With little kids the best laid plans can go awry, so if we need to avoid crowds and hang out in the hotel they still wont miss the celebration. Kind thanks in advance!
Boston Fireworks July 2012- Looking for best hotel to view from
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 2 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 3 Romantic destination in the US
- 4 Charleston + Savannah in June
- 5 itinerary help (starting niagra falls)
- 6 Alaska Trip Planning
- 7 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 8 Best route to Lassen from Woodside?
- 9 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 10 Cleveland to Chicago by train
- 11 Moving out of states from Florida
- 12 Getting from JFK to Midtown
- 13 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 14 14 day trip advice Spokane Wa to Glacier,Banff, Jasper, Lake Louise
- 15 NY Times magazine -- Walking New York.
- 16 Feedback needed for our book club trip to New England
- 17 Recommended Air BnB Somewhere Between Columbus and Cleveland?
- 18 First time to Hawaii (Maui)
- 19 family road trip
- 20 Need recommendations for a restaurant in Rochester, NY!
- 21 Suggestions for seeing sites when one person has difficulty walking?
- 22 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 23 Weddings. Vermont. Anybody know Pitcher Inn or Mad River Barn?
- 24 Best spot to see a sunrise in Boston
- 25 Feedback on Idaho Itinerary