I am really thinking about going to Block Island the 4th week in June. Does anyone know any hotels (nothing fancy) under $120. Also the beaches, in the pictures in shows large cliffs, but are there any beaches without the climb down. Anything would be a great help.
Block Island Beaches
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 2 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 3 First family ski trip
- 4 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 5 San Diego parks and attractions
- 6 Cape Cod in early April
- 7 USA with a 3 year old
- 8 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 9 united and carry-ons
- 10 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 11 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 12 Backpacking in April
- 13 replica designer handbags
- 14 Portland Maine Hotels
- 15 Help choosing Chicago hotel
- 16 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 17 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 18 Palm Springs-Looking for Great Swimming Pool
- 19 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 20 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 21 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 22 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 23 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 24 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 25 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde