We had a great visit to Northern Michigan in late July about 4 years ago without any black fly sightings. Are they an issue in late June? or does it depend on other factors?
Black fly season Northern Michigan
- 1 Asian fusion/Thai restaurant in Vegas for a celebration
- 2 Can you help me complete my itinerary?
- 3 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 4 Updates from Hanalei
- 5 One day in NYC
- 6 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 7 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 8 Maine mid-coast recommendations?
- 9 White Water Rafting Bachelor Party
- 10 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 11 Jackson Hole & Yellowstone
- 12 Trying To Find a Place
- 13 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 14 Napa wineries for wine novices
- 15 Key West at Christmas time
- 16 Orlando Parks - Cheapest short term tickets
- 17 San Francisco Pacific Heights
- 18 Olympic & Rainier itinerary -- please suggest changes
- 19 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 20 What bugs you the most about flying? 2013 Pet Peeves Survey
- 21 Columbus food !
- 22 A trip to east coast vs a trip to Hawaii
- 23 Holiday Parade/Pearl Harbor Day Parade Questions
- 24 Grand Rapids to Traverse City - Where to stop?
- 25 Driving from Kentucky to Florida