Im heading to SF late August from LA was going to spend night in Morro Bay then head to Monterey Bay Aquarium. Sleep over then head to SF next morning. Should I do another day in the area and check out Big Sur. What is there to do there. I can't hike to high. Im traveling with my 2 boys ages 12 and 15. Im female and not the heavy hiking nature type.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 2 Georgetown Washington DC Historic row houses along C&O Canal?
- 3 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 4 Colorado aspen updates
- 5 Yellowstone and Tetons in a Flash
- 6 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 7 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 8 Storing luggage in Manhattan for a few hours
- 9 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 10 Long Island Advice
- 11 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 12 Lunch near 254 west 54th st.
- 13 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 14 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 15 Boston suggestions
- 16 California
- 17 Long Weekend Travel - Where to?
- 18 Tucson area flooding
- 19 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 20 Cabo cancelled, so where shall 14 of us go for childless long wknd??
- 21 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 22 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 23 lunch in Boulder CO TODAY!!
- 24 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 25 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w