Im heading to SF late August from LA was going to spend night in Morro Bay then head to Monterey Bay Aquarium. Sleep over then head to SF next morning. Should I do another day in the area and check out Big Sur. What is there to do there. I can't hike to high. Im traveling with my 2 boys ages 12 and 15. Im female and not the heavy hiking nature type.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 2 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 3 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 4 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo
- 5 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 6 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 7 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 8 Day trip to CT from NYC
- 9 A weekend escape around cooperstown ny
- 10 Road Trip SW
- 11 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 12 California road trip
- 13 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 14 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 15 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 16 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 17 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 18 Gulf Shores Restaurants
- 19 Yosemite Fire
- 20 Lodging - Yosemite
- 21 3 weeks covering SF, Monterey, Lake Isabella, Las Vegas and LA (Disney)
- 22 Mesa Verde National Park - a Photo Album on Flickr
- 23 Place to Grab a Bite to Eat near Wilmington train station?
- 24 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 25 An RV trip along the coast