My husband and I have never been to Hawaii. Would going to the Big Island for a week be a good introduction to the state? Would we have enough time to "island hop" a bit, or is there just too much to see on the biggie? TIA!
Big Island for a week?
- 1 MERIDIAN HILL PARK DRUM CIRCLE
- 2 ETHNIC RESTAURANTS IN DC W/ ETHNIC ENTERTAINMENT
- 3 Minneapolis Hotel
- 4 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 5 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 6 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 7 Place for lunch in Philly?
- 8 Seward to Anchorage
- 9 California, Northern
- 10 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 11 Which boat tour to take in New York with kids in June?
- 12 Airport luggage tamparing
- 13 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 14 New York City Parking
- 15 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 16 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 17 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 18 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 19 15 hrs layoff at Miami International- Key West Possible ?
- 20 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 21 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 22 New York (from JFK to Tarrytown)
- 23 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 24 Washington Wineries
- 25 Southwest Florida Destination Wedding Help needed