We would like to take month and drive cross-country from Va. and end up in the Four Corners area. My husband wants to do this in January, but I think it may be too cold. We would like to avoid the summer heat - when is the best time to visit? Thanks
Best time to travel to Four Corners area
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?
- 2 Tipping advice
- 3 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 4 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 5 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 6 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 7 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 8 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 9 San Diego Little Italy
- 10 Key West Hotel in January
- 11 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 12 Healdsburg tips
- 13 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 14 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 15 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 16 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 17 los angeles restaurants
- 18 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 19 Help me plan a trip to Nashville and Memphis.
- 20 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 21 Calf trip
- 22 Trip to Jupiter, FL
- 23 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 24 West Maui Restaurants
- 25 Napa/Sonoma hotel confusion...please help