We will be staying near 17th and Collins in South Beach May 3 to 5 and are looking for restaurant insight. This is our first trip there and I find the list of area restaurants overwhelming. What are our best bets reasonably close by for really good food, preferably with reasonable pricing. We really want to avoid mediocre tourist traps.
Best non-tourist trap restaurants in South Beach
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 2 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 3 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 4 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 5 Philly
- 6 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 7 Hotel near Miami airport
- 8 ideas for pacific coast drive (CA)
- 9 Gulf Shores Restaurants
- 10 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 11 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 12 Road Trip SW
- 13 Pacific Coast Hwy 10 days
- 14 Chicago trip
- 15 NYC IN AUGUST
- 16 Help w/ River Cruise Company-OH to Mississippi-end@New Orleans-Fall 2014
- 17 culpepper
- 18 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 19 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 20 Fancy dining
- 21 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 22 Will have five days in Savannah
- 23 Driving the BRP.....Virginia or North Carolina?
- 24 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 25 Itinerary opinions