Have family coming into town (DC) right before Christmas, and we're going to NYC the Saturday & Sunday before Christmas. Am thinking positively that things will be much better than they are now, and thus, I'd like locals' opinions on which Italian restaurant in Manhattan is the best? BTW, everyone here is pulling for the folks in NY & NJ . . .
Best Italian Restaurant In Manhattan?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 2 Denver in a half day
- 3 Visiting Denver
- 4 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 5 Alternatives to Disney in Florida
- 6 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 7 First family ski trip
- 8 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando
- 9 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 10 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 11 Return to Utah - New Sites
- 12 Oahu ideas
- 13 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 14 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 15 Best places to move to Florida?
- 16 West Coast Bound End of March
- 17 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 18 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 19 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 20 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 21 Key Largo, FL
- 22 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 23 Death Valley in June
- 24 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 25 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?