Have family coming into town (DC) right before Christmas, and we're going to NYC the Saturday & Sunday before Christmas. Am thinking positively that things will be much better than they are now, and thus, I'd like locals' opinions on which Italian restaurant in Manhattan is the best? BTW, everyone here is pulling for the folks in NY & NJ . . .
Best Italian Restaurant In Manhattan?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Centrally located hotel in Philadelphia
- 2 Knock Off Shopping in NYC
- 3 Rental Services
- 4 Glacier National Park 10 Days
- 5 Planning a Day Trip from Poughkeepsie (Returning by 6pm)
- 6 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 7 Safety in New Orleans
- 8 Montana- what are must see places?
- 9 Road to Hana
- 10 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't
- 11 Vegas, Grand Canyon, Utah National Parks trip advice
- 12 Worth visiting NYC just on weekdays?
- 13 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 14 Where to eat in & around San Diego
- 15 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 16 Toddler in California but where to go?
- 17 Hawaii is still Hell
- 18 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 19 Help planning vacation to Vancouver, Seattle & San Juan Islands
- 20 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 21 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 22 Orlando parks advice
- 23 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 24 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 25 New England XC & Downhill Skiing Week Trip mid-March, Reasonable prices