Have family coming into town (DC) right before Christmas, and we're going to NYC the Saturday & Sunday before Christmas. Am thinking positively that things will be much better than they are now, and thus, I'd like locals' opinions on which Italian restaurant in Manhattan is the best? BTW, everyone here is pulling for the folks in NY & NJ . . .
Best Italian Restaurant In Manhattan?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 2 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 3 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 4 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 5 Does anyone have a place on Cape Cod?
- 6 Mesa Verde
- 7 Is Lanai worth a day trip from Maui?
- 8 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 9 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 10 Hotel near Miami airport
- 11 Road Trip SW
- 12 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 13 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 14 culpepper
- 15 Driving Moab to Bryce Canyon
- 16 Chicago trip
- 17 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 18 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park
- 19 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 20 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 21 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 22 moving to florida
- 23 Santa Barbara, California
- 24 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 25 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast