Have family coming into town (DC) right before Christmas, and we're going to NYC the Saturday & Sunday before Christmas. Am thinking positively that things will be much better than they are now, and thus, I'd like locals' opinions on which Italian restaurant in Manhattan is the best? BTW, everyone here is pulling for the folks in NY & NJ . . .
Best Italian Restaurant In Manhattan?
- 1 romantic colorado trip
- 2 Napa wineries for wine novices
- 3 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 4 Marcola?
- 5 San Francisco Pacific Heights
- 6 What bugs you the most about flying? 2013 Pet Peeves Survey
- 7 Updates from Hanalei
- 8 Can you help me complete my itinerary?
- 9 Hi from Sacramento GTG!
- 10 White Water Rafting Bachelor Party
- 11 Olympic & Rainier itinerary -- please suggest changes
- 12 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 13 Asian fusion/Thai restaurant in Vegas for a celebration
- 14 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 15 One day in NYC
- 16 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 17 Maine mid-coast recommendations?
- 18 Jackson Hole & Yellowstone
- 19 Trying To Find a Place
- 20 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 21 Key West at Christmas time
- 22 Orlando Parks - Cheapest short term tickets
- 23 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 24 Columbus food !
- 25 A trip to east coast vs a trip to Hawaii