We will be going to San Diego next year, with Grandchildren 8 to 16 and will be renting a house. Would like to know what beach would be best to be close to for these kids. Looking at La Jolla and south.
Best beach in San Diego for family vacation ages 8-16
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 High-quality cheap fake documents for sale
- 2 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 3 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 4 ONP help
- 5 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 6 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 7 California road trip
- 8 Great trip from Bryce to Capitol Reef along Utah Highway 12
- 9 Looking For Something New Around The Bay Area!
- 10 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 11 Providence,RI - restaurant and Waterfire advice
- 12 Need help planning "Fall Leaf Color Change" trip
- 13 Mesa Verde National Park - a Photo Album on Flickr
- 14 Which outdoor museum for our New England trip?
- 15 Trip Report - Dinosaur National Monument- UT/CO
- 16 Road Tour in Usa
- 17 So you love handbags!
- 18 Vegas - outdoor booths selling handbags
- 19 Man arrested bringing fake handbags into Manhattan
- 20 replica designer handbags
- 21 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 22 Boston GTG? 7/17/14
- 23 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 24 Trip Report - Hiking to the HOLLYWOOD sign
- 25 Re-Visit DC