We're traveling with our daughter, son-in-law, and their family this September to Disneyland. They live in the mountains (Truckee, CA) and most of our grand-kids have never seen the ocean (but the 3 older ones are great skiers already!). Their ages are 1, 3, 5, 7, and 9. Can anyone recommend a good beach near enough that we can take these kids to so they can play in the sand and splash around a bit in the water? We'll be staying at a place called Dolphin's Cove Resort in Anaheim. Any advice is appreciated.
Beaches near Anaheim
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chicago Architectural River Tours - which one for us?
- 2 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 3 Rafting in Wisconsin
- 4 Advice on a Hamptons Day Trip
- 5 Helicopter tours from Vegas to Grand Canyon
- 6 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 7 New York City Subway Fare Payment
- 8 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 9 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 10 Cocoa Beach Restaurant Recommendations near Courtyard Cocoa Beach
- 11 Hawaii Trip. Paradise Lost (Or At Least Misplaced)
- 12 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 13 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 14 Phoenix restaurants
- 15 5 week in US/Mexico
- 16 Camping at Grand Canyon, Bryce, Zion and Arches
- 17 10 day trip to California
- 18 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 19 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 20 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 21 Rafting near Denali
- 22 New York City Restaurants
- 23 Oregon to SF - avoid Coastal Route
- 24 Kennedy Space Center
- 25 Week in October in Maine