We would like to get from Seattle to San Francisco. The drop off charges that most car rental agencies charge for this one way trip are so expensive. Is there a way to avoid these charges? Do you know an agency that is less expensive? Or would train be a reasonable option?
Avoiding car rental drop off charge
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas
- 2 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 3 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 4 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 5 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 6 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 7 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 8 golf and fishing recommendations in Tampa area
- 9 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 10 Northern West Coast Road Trip
- 11 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 12 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 13 To San Francisco for 8 days
- 14 From Seattle airport to the city
- 15 Middle America in October
- 16 New York City Christmas Trip
- 17 visit to HIghLine
- 18 Please Recommend Florida Gulf Coast Beach Towns to Live
- 19 Transportation from Newark to Midtown Hotel
- 20 Best route from Nashville to Panama City Beach Florida
- 21 Colorado Skiing
- 22 4 week family trip ideas
- 23 Martha's Vineyard Sailing
- 24 NYC Department Store Windows for Christmas - Ready, Set, Go
- 25 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February