We would like to get from Seattle to San Francisco. The drop off charges that most car rental agencies charge for this one way trip are so expensive. Is there a way to avoid these charges? Do you know an agency that is less expensive? Or would train be a reasonable option?
Avoiding car rental drop off charge
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco to LA or LA to San Francisco ?!?
- 2 Last minute Vacation with adult children
- 3 Nice Dinner near Los Tapatios Hilton in Phoenix, (11111 NORTH 7TH STREET)
- 4 Thanksgiving trip to Zion, Bryce, Antelope Canyon
- 5 Boston hotel & transportation
- 6 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 7 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 8 dinah shore weekend Palm Springs
- 9 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 10 Getaway
- 11 Triple threat storms and lava flow
- 12 I am planning a trip looking for must see tips
- 13 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 14 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 15 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 16 Theater Historians
- 17 Air Connections on Maui
- 18 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 19 Nashville TN to Newark NJ
- 20 Black Hills Trip Report
- 21 USA trip
- 22 Sonoma or napa?
- 23 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 24 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 25 Ski Season Underway in Colorado